Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

I need some help,,,

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old January 14th, 2007, 17:12   #1
INVICTUS

I need some help,,,

on deciding which rifle to pick up. The M24 from Classic Army, M24 from Tanaka or the M700 from Tanaka. Any of u guys work these pieces before or have any good or bad things to say or recommend?
INVICTUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:27   #2
ert

You need to stop putting 3 commas at the end of your thread titles.

And you need to stop posting multiple threads all at once. Just put all your questions in one thread titled: New guy looking for answers

(notice how there's not three commas at the end of that title?)

My Old ASC Buy/Sell Rating
ert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:30   #3
INVICTUS

Stop

putting commas, stop caps, any other etiquette? Dude, take it easy, what do I or u for that matter care how someone writes? If someone isnt insulting anyone or being rude? who cares?
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:32   #4
Pip

Send a message via MSN to Pip
Becasue it is annoying.
Smelly troll is smelly.
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:35   #5
takatorikku
UnVerified

i highly advise you to NOT buy a sniper rifle for your first gun, if that's what you're talking about. you'll be constantly outgunned every game by the guys with AEGs. Trust me, I went a long time with AEGs before I recently picked up another rifle. Having a sniper rifle first off will totally turn you off from airsoft when you get lit up every game.

as for the gun, Tanaka can do no wrong. I have the knock off of the M700 by KJW and it's even great. shooting at the limit right now, 450fps.

Last edited by takatorikku; January 14th, 2007 at 20:36.. Reason: info
takatorikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:38   #6
Droc
its just your topics have been a bit wild. the information your asking for, its all clearly outlined in the FAQ and newbie guides. I know the last thing you want to do is go and read, but the guides and members of this forums have made some excellent information pages....and most are easy reading. The problem is that we get hundreds upon hundreds of people asking the same questions, and no offense, but when the information is easily available, demanding answers comes across as pure arrogance and laziness.
You'll find that ASC is a very pick community, and there is a certain way things work here. You'll pick it up fast, as this forum is the best place in the world(on par with arnies) for everything airsoft.

As a general rule, if you have a question, give the FAQ a check, and if you can't find it, use the search button. With the number of users, you'll be hard pressed to find something that has not already been asked.

So, take it slow, good luck.
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:38   #7
INVICTUS

Thanx man, Ill do some more research online for the m24. As for the m700, it just looks like a mean mother. lol
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:40   #8
INVICTUS

Ok droc, pointly duly noted. Ill stop commas lol and caps. Just force of habit i guess, u know when people tlak and there is a pause sometime thats what I tend to put the commas for. lol
Old January 14th, 2007, 20:40   #9
takatorikku
UnVerified

yes it is. i turned mine gun's pressure up all the way and punched a hole into my hard hat. when i looked inside, the bb itself was pretty much dust, having hit the other side inside and shattered. not a gun for first timers, and i've tuned it the hell down since.

power is addicting, but just remember that once you shoot someone with it, say goodbye to ever playing on the field again.

oh and don't double post, use the edit button.
Old January 14th, 2007, 21:18   #10
Shrike
ASC Philosopher

INVICTUS

I've never in the couple of years I've been around said this about anyone, ever (may have thought it though) But after reading all his posts I conclude he is the dumbest person alive. I vote the Winnarz award to him. Seriously, second language or not no one can be that dense.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 21:21   #11
RickJames
Banned

in the spirit of you posting threads twice, i shall meet your threads with two posts:

Invictus... we should hang out one day. we have so much in common. They should seriously put that on a VHS. Or invent a game that makes reading the faq fun like them typing games in the 90s where you'd have to type to kill a dragon or something

"The retailers are at the ___ of the screen"
(type in top)
"You just gained a magic sword!!"
RickJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 22:21   #12
INVICTUS

U know what? U guys must be real fucked up(ohh,,will that word get me banned) Big deal so I dotn know ur fucking forum etiquette. At least I dotn go around insulting people just cuz they made soem mistakes on a forum. U guys must be inbred.
Old January 14th, 2007, 22:21   #13
Hunter Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickJames View Post
in the spirit of you posting threads twice, i shall meet your threads with two posts:

Invictus... we should hang out one day. we have so much in common. They should seriously put that on a VHS. Or invent a game that makes reading the faq fun like them typing games in the 90s where you'd have to type to kill a dragon or something

"The retailers are at the ___ of the screen"
(type in top)
"You just gained a magic sword!!"
lol
Old January 14th, 2007, 22:27   #14
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by INVICTUS View Post
on deciding which rifle to pick up. The M24 from Classic Army, M24 from Tanaka or the M700 from Tanaka. Any of u guys work these pieces before or have any good or bad things to say or recommend?
There are a number of good reviews both on this site and others. I beleive it was "springer retreat" in the US that did an excellent comparison between the PDI, CA and Tanaka M24s. You should try to look up that specific article, as it will be very useful to you.

As for the ettiquette issue, well when your asking for help you want your question to be clear. Using generally correct spelling and grammar aids us to understand your question and give you an effective answer. Not to mention that typing all in caps is very straining on the eyes. Look at it this way, the more you help us through decent grammer and ease of reading, the more we can help you with your issue.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2007, 22:31   #15
INVICTUS

I can understand that, and if I made soem posting mistakes on here,,who cares,,its liek my 3rd day Im on here. Who is that other retard to make fun of people? These arent cv's were fillin gout.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion