Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Hfc mac 11 shooting problem

:

Doctor's Corner

Old August 27th, 2005, 01:16   #1
airsoftassasin125

Send a message via AIM to airsoftassasin125
Hfc mac 11 shooting problem

ok. so i have recently purchased a new HFC Mac 11. i shot about 3 clips the day i got it and it was working flawlessly. The next day i had a friend over, but when i shot it on semi auto the BB barely fell out of the muzzle. and on full auto the BB would shoot out of the barrel as well as the ejection port. i have field striped it to see of it was jammed but no. the magazine seems to be working just fine. no leaks or anything.
can someone help me please?
airsoftassasin125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2005, 02:03   #2
nutboi

i had the same prob one my ksc mac11. i took it apart to find a couple of bb's stuck on the left side of the air nozzle in the ejection port. i removed the 2 stuck bb's and lubed my gun. after i put it back together it worked fine. if u don't have any stuck bb's, u might wanna try to just spray ur internals with some silicone oil. i find that my guns works way better after some lubrication.
nutboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2005, 21:48   #3
airsoftassasin125

i did field strip it and lube it, but there wasnt anything there.
Old August 27th, 2005, 22:27   #4
nutboi

how did it work after u lubed it?

in the attached. the white spots is where i found the bb's that were stuck. u don't have to worry if u had none there.
the green part that u see.....make sure that the inner tube is nicely lubed and when u push it in, it would spring back out freely but not fly out.

the problem i had was that it wasn't lube enough causeing friction and moving parts to jammed up.
Old August 27th, 2005, 23:40   #5
airsoftassasin125

nothing different happened when i shot it. same result. it barely made it out of the muzzle.i have a feeling it my magazine though. cause it fires fine with no BB's loaded. (how did u remove the bolt?!?!?!)
Old August 28th, 2005, 01:44   #6
nutboi

kinda hard at first but after u take the front pin out and pop the front of the box off.....u can slip the box so the bolt is slid as far back as it can. u now twist the little bastard with and upward motion. it's kinda stiff but u'll get it.
Old August 28th, 2005, 02:28   #7
airsoftassasin125

ok. ill try that to see if anthing needs lubrication up there.
about how long have u had ur gun before you experienced that jamming problem? cause i just got mine on wednesday.
Old August 28th, 2005, 02:42   #8
nutboi

i had mine for about 3 mths before it jammed on me. i didn't really play with it at first because it stunk up the house and i usually put a crazy amount of silicone in the propane tank at first to lube up the rings in the clip.

when u pull it apart.....make sure u lube where the red square is on the previous pic. get generous on it because after a few shots the exess will shoot out anyways. that is where mine started to jamm cause it got dry. it prob got dry because i forgot to put silicone in the poppane.
Old August 28th, 2005, 03:08   #9
airsoftassasin125

ok. i will try that in the morning. and repost if it works.
Old August 28th, 2005, 13:27   #10
airsoftassasin125

Unhappy

sweet! it works. thanx man, but theres still another problem. sometimes it loads 2 BBs the same time and doesnt blowback all the way. or it will kinda hop out of the open breach. im guessing i got silicone in the mag so the bbs are slipping.
Old August 28th, 2005, 18:11   #11
nutboi

i'll try to take a pic of my 2 brands of clips. i have one ksc clip and 2 different ones. i've had no prob on the ksc clip but on the other ones i did. i was wondering why so i emptied the gas and filled the clips with bb's. i loaded the gun and manually pulled the bolt back and forth making bb's fly out to figure out the problem. on the two clips i found that if i pulled the bolt back and forth fast.....no prob half the time but if i pulled it slow simulating a good paced single shot it would jamm and a bb or 2 would pop out. i found that on my 2 ejecting clips that the prop that pushes the bb's up was sticking. i lubed it but it would still stick. i looked a little closer and notice some metal friction goin on on the inside of the clip (that's prob caused but edjectiong port hitting the prop on empty quite a few times). it was pissing me off so i hit the prop towards the back of the clip a few times with light taps from a screw driver. after doing that i noticed a small screw hiding behind the spring on the prop so i tightened it a little. i tried the clip again and yay no friction bb's would be shoot out the barrel. i figured since it was sticking it would not push the next round up the clip fast enough causing the bb to shake out due to the crazy recoil of the uzi. that might be true might not be true but it worked for me. i'm not sure if the screw help or banging it helped but i would try the screw first if i were u hehehe.

try that and see if that helps.

i thought the bb's ejecting was kinda cool at first till u shoot 20 bb's and find out that ur full clip is out.
Old August 28th, 2005, 23:51   #12
airsoftassasin125

oh. i see. i do feel a little bit of friction when i pull the prop down. and yea, itt did seem pretty cool having em eject out. lol
Old August 29th, 2005, 00:05   #13
Dozer_01

My first M11 (non FMU one) did the same for a little bit. I just needed to lube the nozzle.

When i finished, i was so happy that i read a MAGAZINE. :P
Dozer_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2005, 00:37   #14
airsoftassasin125

lol. yea. i did tighten the screw, lube the mag and it seemed to be working but some still were sliding out of the magazine. i read in another thread that if thats happening then the feeding lips might be spread apart a little so ill try closing it up alittle with some taps from a hammer.
Old August 29th, 2005, 18:18   #15
airsoftassasin125

im still having the problem of the BB's falling out of the clip when i shoot.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner