Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

TM DE V2. feeding problem

:

Doctor's Corner

Old July 20th, 2005, 21:10   #1
-W.W- Apex

TM DE V2. feeding problem

i've had a chrome v2 de since it came out, and i have been running it on green, now the gun seems to have developed a strange problem. at first i thought the hop on the gun was totally hosed, the bb's seemed to roll out everytime, but upon closer inspection, the gun is actually firing 2 bb's at once, the first goes rocketing away and the second just kinda fall's out of the barrel. anyone had similar problems or a solution?
-W.W- Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2005, 01:48   #2
code85

Send a message via MSN to code85
try adjusting your hop up to the highest. i had similar problems with my mk23 but after i adjusted the hop up it works perfectly afterwards.
code85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2005, 17:57   #3
-W.W- Apex

ok i've tested this and it appears to work,i have it not at the highest hop setting and i still roll a few bb's now and then, but using the hop to cure this problem kind of eliminates the purpose of having hop up, any other solutions out there?
Old August 5th, 2005, 16:19   #4
Osss-10

I had a similar problem, what happens is the hop up is too low to hold the bb in the 'chamber', so it either rolls out the barrel or rolls back into the gun and gets fed with another BB, and then when fired one goes and the other rolls out with no power.

You need to make sure the BBs stay in the chamber when they're fed in. If you load the gun, cock it, then pull the slide again, see if the BB can roll back into the gun from the barrel. If so, you need to turn the hop up higher. Just turn it until the BBs no longer roll freely from the barrel. Also, you could try using slightly larger BBs, though all are listed as 6mm, some brands are in fact slightly larger and some smaller.
Old August 6th, 2005, 12:55   #5
-W.W- Apex

actually if i remember correctly, the bb DOES infact roll back into the gun when pulling the slide twice, i had thought it was supposed to do that, as the gun's manual shows you should be able to do so to empty the gun, i thought it a bit odd as i've owned other gbb's, but i mean whats in the manual is whats in the manual. any suggestions on bb brands? i remember someone doing a test on the actual size and composition of various brands somewhere but i can't seem to find the link. also would a tighter inner barrel be a possible solution to this?
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner