Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

P90 and MP5 issues

:

Doctor's Corner

Old May 23rd, 2010, 16:09   #1
DFoxtails

P90 and MP5 issues

I have a pair of issues that have rattled my brain and put these two guns on the bench for the first portion of this season.

1. TM P90 - Bone Stock

- Gun will cycle properly, battery is fully charged but the BBs just roll out of the barrel. Have tried adjusting the hop up, but with no luck.

2. G&G MP5 - Bone Stock
- Battery is fully charged(have tried with 2 different habbteries to be sure). Gun will not fire at all, just the click from the trigger.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems?? Am missing running through CQB areas without the P90.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 20:59   #2
Kos-Mos

P90- Make sure there is no BB in the barrel or chamber. Check into the chamber from the magasine hole with a flashlight while firing. If the nozzle does not move/barely moves, your tappet plate is broken/worn down.

MP5- Shims can be off, piston/gears broken, motor set too high, bushing/bearing broken....
Kos-Mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 22:09   #3
Buzzrexx

P90- Yeah, prob. a broken or worn out hopup rubber or tappet plate. Check that the air nozzle moves back and forth properly like Kos said; also pull off the upper receiver and look down the barrel from the hopup end and check that the rubber is in good condition. You should only see a little nub coming down from the top where the adjustment ring is.

MP5- First make sure there are no jammed BB's in the barrel or hopup. Had same symptoms at a recent game, popped in the unjamming rod and "voila". Look in the bottom up the magazine well to make sure your unjamming rod has gone clean through.Then check the motor depth adjustment. Also make sure you don't have any bad electrical connections.

Last edited by Buzzrexx; May 23rd, 2010 at 22:13..
Buzzrexx is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner