Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

SRC vs G&G

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old August 15th, 2010, 14:30   #16
kennyclone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redzephyr View Post
Hopefully you have better luck with G&G than I did. I bought an AK, took it home, and after literally ten shots one of the gears exploded.

Being a total noob, I couldn't figure out what had happened and didn't dare take it apart to find out (the grinding noise certainly didn't sound so great) and so marched back to the shop as soon as I could. The fella' took it apart and a dozen little pieces fell out, much to my dismay.

I've been trying (with little success) to return the damn thing and get my money back. The gundoc is cool, but I'm starting to think that the shopkeeper is avoiding me. Gah, for a bit more cash I could've gotten a friggin' RS...
Real Sword? so you got the wood steel kit G&G?
hmm guess there are lemons here but I'll try an get a good look when i head to cabelas
kennyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2010, 20:11   #17
Redzephyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyclone View Post
Real Sword? so you got the wood steel kit G&G?
hmm guess there are lemons here but I'll try an get a good look when i head to cabelas
Real Sword, aye.

And yeah, I guess I just got unlucky. I'd not originally been intending to get anything that day, but the owner offered to throw in a metal body if I bought the wood-furniture model, and I am a bit partial to AKs... Then I got home, and I was super sad.

But eh, take my experience for what it is. I've heard people who think G&G is fine, and I've seen some people (more than I'd like locally) who can't stand them. Whatever you decide, best of luck!
Redzephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2010, 21:06   #18
kennyclone

well I think I'll take my chances but thanks for the warning. again I'll try to check before hand for these problems.
kennyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2010, 02:43   #19
KenC

Send a message via MSN to KenC
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsofter View Post
G&G, my src is garbage. Take down sucks, and lots of parts come totaly f'ed up. The inner barrel on most src's come with a bend so dont expect accuracy even though its a tight bore, and the hop up absolutely sucks.
J-softer, Could you tell me where you got this SRC from? Is there anything I could do to rectify the situation for you?

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion