Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

I need help

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old January 10th, 2007, 18:19   #31
Lawdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
I would suggest you get an AK47. I have 3 of them and love them all. They look pretty damn good if you put real AK wood on them as well, but stay away from the kits, they are 5 times as expensive as the real ones. If I could only have one gun it would be an AK.

P.S. You did nothing wrong, you were not disrespectful, just the usual gang rape from bandwagon ASCers.
Thanks for your helpful and informative post Debbie. What a fine addition you are to this community, what wonderful guidance you have offered this young man. Perhaps you should open a private clinic dedicated to coddling underage airsofters?

LD
Lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2007, 21:36   #32
Debbie
Banned

Yes, I am a fine addition....be careful what you wish for,,,
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2007, 21:43   #33
Mantelope
Scotty aka harleyb

Send a message via AIM to Mantelope Send a message via MSN to Mantelope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdog View Post
Funny, I have yet to encounter anyone at an airsoft event who was intoxicated.
You've obviously never been to a TKF chicken slaughter.
Old January 10th, 2007, 22:12   #34
Droc
or a QP game at rawdon. Everyone who arrives the night before...well, airsoft + hangover = suckage.
Old January 11th, 2007, 09:07   #35
Greylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie View Post
I would suggest you get an AK47. I have 3 of them and love them all. They look pretty damn good if you put real AK wood on them as well, but stay away from the kits, they are 5 times as expensive as the real ones. If I could only have one gun it would be an AK.

P.S. You did nothing wrong, you were not disrespectful, just the usual gang rape from bandwagon ASCers.
Did you read at all the original posts he made? So you have guns, good for you. How about you try to get age-verified too if you so much want to support the sport and the attached rules?
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2007, 20:53   #36
hattrick
NAAZ's #1 fan!

Send a message via MSN to hattrick
S far all i see is a bunch of 40 year olds teaming up on a 13 year old screaming bloody hell.
You guys can be so mature some times.

maybe not from this .. and probably not today... but I assure you, you will die
hattrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2007, 23:29   #37
Droc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hattrick View Post
S far all i see is a bunch of 40 year olds teaming up on a 13 year old screaming bloody hell.
You guys can be so mature some times.
grrrr
your so sexy when your sarcastic.
Old January 13th, 2007, 23:56   #38
MadMorbius
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mm Solution View Post
no i know, i didn't mean play (i'm not playing on an airsoft field until I'm at least 17) but i mean buy a good AEG or something like that and practice up with friends like I have done for a while so I can proove myself worth of a team when of age. And about the drunk I meant on the odd chance if there IS a drunk person, I'm not gonna go and insult him or anything in that manner. I've also never been to an official game, so I can't really say whether people get drunk there or not, its just a scenario
Maturity aside, it's a question of law and liability. If someone allows you to play at a game, they have to take legal responsibility for you. Most field owners aren't prepared to take that responsibilty, although you might get lucky and find one who will.

Them's the brakes, kid. It's a different world today, and your PAL doesn't do anything in this case (although I respect the fact that you've gotten licensed - we need more youth in the shooting sports). I have a PAL, an RPAL and a Utah CCW but nothing in any of those licenses has any application towards replicas or immitation firearms, depending on your interpretation.

If your parents are onside and are truly ok with purchasing an AEG for you, knowing what that means explicitly, then so be it.

As has been stated above, the AK's are solid guns that take abuse and last forever.

Cheers.
Old January 13th, 2007, 23:58   #39
takatorikku
UnVerified

don't forget he can run around and scream "INFIDELS!" with an AK a lot more easily than with an M4

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion