Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

TM M203 Shell Issues

:

Doctor's Corner

Old January 31st, 2006, 02:31   #1
dman

TM M203 Shell Issues

Hey there,

I recently bought a TM M203 (used) and I'm having a few issues with it. When I bought the M203, it came with two green shells. I had 3 green shells and 4 red shells prior to that (from my TM M3 Benelli). I didn't think to check the shells at the time, but all I know is that 2 shells work great (both green). The rest (3 green, and all 4 reds) will normally only fire out 1 round each time. Once in a while the bad shells will fire 2, but really rarely will they fire off all 3 rounds.

Now, I'm not really sure what it could be. I have a sneaky suspicion that the 2 shells that came with the shotgun are the ones that are working fine. But I cannot figure out any difference between those two shells and the rest of mine. I'm doubting it's the M203 at fault, as it works fine for 2 of the shells. Also, ALL 9 shells work flawlessly in my TM M3 Benelli. So I'm a bit confused.

Any suggestions as to what I can do? Anyone else have similar issues? At this point I'm really open to anything, because the M203 just isn't as fun when only firing 1 round.
Old January 31st, 2006, 02:41   #2
wey ferro

does your m203 take shotty shells or something?
Old January 31st, 2006, 11:52   #3
Gryphon

TM M203 uses shotgun shells. It's not an actual grenade launcher, just a TM shotgun in M203 clothing. Some people question whether the bulk and weight is worth only a three shot spread, although in its defense it does shoot ten times versus once for a shower grenade.
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner