Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Shotgun M3 problème d'alimentation

:

Doctor's Corner

Old December 15th, 2005, 10:59   #1
Silver Wolf

Shotgun M3 problème d'alimentation

J'ai un problème avec mon M3. Lorsque je pompe et que j'abaisse le canon, il y a toujours (90% du temps) un bb's qui tombe du canon, Avez-vous un conseil pour remédier Ã* cela ou dois-je me contenter d'une économie de 33% de bb's tirer en rammasant le bb's tomber.

merci

Silver Wolf
Old December 15th, 2005, 11:23   #2
Sekester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Wolf
J'ai un problème avec mon M3. Lorsque je pompe et que j'abaisse le canon, il y a toujours (90% du temps) un bb's qui tombe du canon, Avez-vous un conseil pour remédier Ã* cela ou dois-je me contenter d'une économie de 33% de bb's tirer en rammasant le bb's tomber.

merci

Silver Wolf
Translation:I have a problem with my M3. When i pump and lower the canon one bb slips out of the canon(90% on the times). Do you guys and gals have a trick to cured that or should i keep firing 2 bb instead of 3.

Thanks.

Note: i tried is M3 yesthurday and the misfeed overfeed is just crazy. Sometime its shooting more sometimes less, very anoying.

Death by Azzociation
www.contractkillerz.com
Sekester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2005, 11:29   #3
Silver Wolf

Merci Ã* mon interprête officiel. :grin:

Silver Wolf
Old December 15th, 2005, 12:23   #4
Lord Jebus

Sounds like a nozzle problem to me...
Old December 15th, 2005, 14:12   #5
TheToastmaster

This sounds familiar.
The rental M203 "Tactical launcher" that Xtreme-Tactics used to rent out here for indoor games had the same problem.
I believe that it ended up being a problem with a broken-off piston head. The first time that it was racked, the bbs loaded fine, but when it was fired, the bb in the barrel lined up with the broken piston head had no pressure pushing it, so it stayed in the barrel.
When it was racked a second time, a new bb was loaded in the same place, pushing the first bb out, and so on. Each time it was fired, one of the piston heads returned forward providing no pressure, and one barrel did nothing more than drop loose bbs out its end.
If that is the problem you're having, Silver Wolf, then I believe replacement parts can be gotten for the piston head, but to be sure, you'd have to get your M3 opened up.
It could certainly be a different problem, but it sounds similar to me.
Old December 15th, 2005, 14:18   #6
Silver Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToastmaster
This sounds familiar.
The rental M203 "Tactical launcher" that Xtreme-Tactics used to rent out here for indoor games had the same problem.
I believe that it ended up being a problem with a broken-off piston head. The first time that it was racked, the bbs loaded fine, but when it was fired, the bb in the barrel lined up with the broken piston head had no pressure pushing it, so it stayed in the barrel.
When it was racked a second time, a new bb was loaded in the same place, pushing the first bb out, and so on. Each time it was fired, one of the piston heads returned forward providing no pressure, and one barrel did nothing more than drop loose bbs out its end.
If that is the problem you're having, Silver Wolf, then I believe replacement parts can be gotten for the piston head, but to be sure, you'd have to get your M3 opened up.
It could certainly be a different problem, but it sounds similar to me.
Thank , i send your post at my technicien
merci, j'envoir ton post Ã* mon technicien.

Silver Wolf

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner