Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

WE Open Bolt Magazines: How to load them faster

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old September 4th, 2011, 04:26   #1
shelcoof

WE Open Bolt Magazines: How to load them faster

Update: After much practicing and frustration I finally am able to load these magazines extremely fast now. With the many recommendations all combined I came up with a method that people already have been doing for some time but I guess I can share this with people who have the same problem as I did.

Tools used:
- WE Speed loader tool (the one included with the gun)
- Speed loader (the clicking one that cost like 5$)
- The add on that is included in the open bolt kit

Alright so I'd fill the WE Speed Laoder up with the other Speed Loader lol
Then attach the WE Speed Loader to the Add on that connects to the Magazine.
Then put on top of Magazine vertically and just ramp it right down, it goes down quick. The reason why I was unsuccessful last time was because I was too gentle. That was the big mistake I made which caused BBS to fly out. If you ram it quick enough BBS go straight down into the Mag.

Hope this helps others and a big thank you to those who posted in and helped me out.
Thanks

Hey Guys

I own a WE PDW and I plan on gaming with it soon but the problem I'm having with it is that it takes forever for me to load the Magazine up with BBS.

I've tried the loader that came with the gun and the open bolt kit along with a speed loader. None of them are working properly for me, the only way I can efficiently load them up quickly is by doing them all up one bb at a time with my hands.

Its bad enough I'm using a GBBR and small capacity magazine but also it takes me forever to load up each Mag not to mention Gassing it up as well.

All of these factors will be against me during games but I really love that awesome kick from a GBBR vs an AEG. I haven't gamed yet but assume odds are against me.

Does anyone have any suggestions or can teach me properly how to load the Mags up with BBS fast and quick enough?

Thanks in advance
S

Last edited by shelcoof; September 4th, 2011 at 23:00..
shelcoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:35   #2
Disco_Dante

Use a speedloader and hold it about 45 degrees to horizontal. Put your thumb behind the feed lips to stop the bbs from just shooting through, and the speedloader should be feeding from the front of the feed lips.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:52   #3
shelcoof

Hey Disco

I tried something similar but I find the spring in the Magazine is too tough and BBS just fly out everywhere. I'll give it another shot and try a bit harder this time.
Old September 4th, 2011, 13:00   #4
Disco_Dante

It'll get easier the more you load em.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2011, 13:10   #5
Derpystronk

Airsoft Parts has this. http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...oducts_id=1879

It includes a GBB tip you add on at the end of the loader. It makes it really easy to load your gas magazines. Best purchase I've ever made as a gas gun user.
Old September 4th, 2011, 13:12   #6
Eeyore
Suburban Gun Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_Dante View Post
It'll get easier the more you load em.
Thats what she said!!!

This is true, there are also small adaptors that fit over the feed lips and make it easier.

Like that:
http://i.imgur.com/wBfBB.gif
Eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2011, 18:46   #7
shelcoof

lol guys I have a loader just like that one delta and the little adapter came in with the open bolt kit and I still failed to get BBS loading with the two

I tried again today...

It seems I'd have to get the BBS loaded from an angle and that adapter only allows me to feed BBS directly on top. The loader doesn't seem strong enough to push the spring down in the Magazine causing BBS to shoot out.

I'll keep trying but there must be some trick to it though.
Old September 4th, 2011, 23:00   #8
shelcoof

update
Old September 6th, 2011, 22:29   #9
Fuzzy

Use a speedloader

The WE speedloader is shite.

It would be better to use a speedloader with an adapter and feed from the front like Disco_Dante mentioned. The WE speedloader tool rams the bb's through the top of the feed lip wearing it down and expanding the opening. On a new mag, the bb's are easily loaded from the front of the feed lip and very difficult to load from the top - which is good. If you ram enough bb's in from the top using the WE speedloader, it will become very easy to push bb's in from the top, even by hand. This, however, will also make it really easy for the bb's to eject from the top while shooting, causing misfeeds and jams - which will eventually crack your nozzle. I've been there and done that.

Also, it will take you forever to load mags using the WE loader. Buy another speedloader and call it a day. This is the adapter you need...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bb-loader-ka-bl-03-bk.jpg (20.8 KB, 269 views)
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 23:32   #10
shelcoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
The WE speedloader is shite.

It would be better to use a speedloader with an adapter and feed from the front like Disco_Dante mentioned. The WE speedloader tool rams the bb's through the top of the feed lip wearing it down and expanding the opening. On a new mag, the bb's are easily loaded from the front of the feed lip and very difficult to load from the top - which is good. If you ram enough bb's in from the top using the WE speedloader, it will become very easy to push bb's in from the top, even by hand. This, however, will also make it really easy for the bb's to eject from the top while shooting, causing misfeeds and jams - which will eventually crack your nozzle. I've been there and done that.

Also, it will take you forever to load mags using the WE loader. Buy another speedloader and call it a day. This is the adapter you need...
Seriously 8-O

Just when I thought I had it, I'm told that its not good for my mags. What to do.... I tried Disco's method and its not working. I have that very same bb loader too

ARGGG.... this is killing me
Old September 7th, 2011, 08:59   #11
Basic-Wedge

I have this same speedloader too, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to load WE mags whilst using it. Any tips?

Basic-Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2011, 09:32   #12
TPM001

Seriously guys...this ain't rocket science.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315747957.623711.jpg (35.6 KB, 50 views)
TPM001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:26   #13
shelcoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPM001 View Post
Seriously guys...this ain't rocket science.
OMG that picture there made a huge difference. I can now finally load the thing with ease.

I appreciate it greatly!!! Thanks to to everyone who helped me find my way to speed loading
Old September 17th, 2011, 21:52   #14
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
I load it without the adapter without any problem. Just tilt the speedloader at 45 degrees and put your index and thumb to prevent BBs from jumping. Slighlty like in the picture above.

I load my mags just as fast as I'd load AEG mags.

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Boyso is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion