Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Ehobbyasia

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old May 27th, 2013, 10:32   #1
{BDS} Maximo

Trade Rating: 4
Ehobbyasia

My brother and I placed an order with Ehobbyasia on May 5th for four items, including an EA Gear MICH TC-2000 Replica Helmet (OD), all of which were in-stock at the time of the order. The order total came to roughly $238.58 after we’d selected and paid for Express Service delivery (3-5 business days).

On May 16th (11 days later) we received email notice that the order was just then being shipped. Further to it being almost two weeks late, the EA Gear MICH TC-2000 Replica Helmet (OD) was now listed as out-of-stock and not shipped with the rest of the items. Instead, we were instructed by the website that the item would be shipped once it was in-stock again.

We sent you this email:

Hello,

I placed this order on May 5th, 2013 and selected Express Service (3-5 business days) for shipping and paid the extra amount for that shipping option. It is now May 16th, 11 days later, and the order is just being shipped now?! Additionally, I included the

EA Gear MICH TC-2000 Replica Helmet (OD) when I placed the original order and it was 'In Stock' at that time. Now I'm being told that it's 'Out of Stock', which is likely because you've taken over 10 days to ship my order.

When I pay for a service I expect to receive that service. I am a return customer at eHobby and demand a refund for my Express Service shipping, as you have failed to deliver my items in the time you said you would. Additionally, I believe you should offer some type of refund or compensation for taking so long to ship my order that a product that was 'In Stock' is now 'Out of Stock', meaning I'll have to wait even longer to receive it.

After not receiving any response we prodded you again with a reminder email five days later and received this response from you:

Sorry for this happen.

Please accept a 10% coupon “ ************* ” as our courtesy.
Expiry date is 30 Jun 2013.

Looking forward to your order.
Best Regards,

eHobbyAsia-CS9

Shocked, we responded with this:

Hello,

We find your offer of a 10% coupon a wholly inadequate resolution to the issue of our order not being shipped in the guaranteed Express Service time (3-5 business days).

The 10% coupon covers what we paid for Express Service initially but we've still had to wait over 2 weeks for our order to arrive. On top of that, when we placed the order the EA Gear MICH TC-2000 Replica Helmet (OD) was in-stock. Due to the fact that you took so long to ship our order it is now out-of-stock, which means we’ll have to wait even longer to receive that item.

To add further insult, your 10% off coupon expires on June 30th, 2013! So, you screwed up our $238.58 order and as a result we've waited over 2 weeks to get some of it, and who knows how long to get the rest, and you expect us to place another order within the next month so we can use your 10% coupon?!?

We play on the largest airsoft team in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and are well known advocates and supporters of airsoft in our province. In the last year alone we have ordered hundreds of dollars’ worth of airsoft products from your store for us and our team. We have enjoyed ordering from Ehobbyasia in the past because of the product availability and reliable service.

Frankly, we find your offer of a 10% coupon that expires on June 30th, 2013 to be a slap in the face considering our loyalty as customers and supporters or your store.

We would like to see you provide a $20 store credit to cover the cost of the money we spent on Express Service delivery and for you to provide the EA Gear MICH TC-2000 Replica Helmet (OD) free of charge (additional store credit or refund).

As of today we have still not heard back and consequently, sent this email to you as follow-up:

Hello,

Please see the email above, sent 5 days ago.

We find it regretful that Ehobbyasia does not appear to value our past support, or feel the need to address our concerns about our last order. As prominent Airsoft representatives in our area we have referred many new players to your site but that is unlikely to continue. Similarly, we will no longer be ordering product from your site for ourselves or our team, as it is clear that our past expenditures hold little weight when a problem arises. We will be mentioning this issue on ASC as well as your FB page.

We believe the above email encapsulates our sentiments pretty accurately but, as indicated, we felt we should share our experience here. This is our first issue with Ehobbyasia and it will likely be our last. A fairly simple problem, which you could have resolved with a reasonable resolution, has turned into a real sore spot for us. Throwing a ‘10% off’ coupon (with a one month expiry date!!) at loyal customers to make up for your errors is not customer service and, honestly, only comes across as insulting. Making loyal customers harass you for responses to their emails only exacerbates things.

Regards,

Max

"Proudly dispensing hooliganry since '09!"
{BDS} Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 18:42   #2
Styrak

Trade Rating: 318
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Shipping times never include packing time, or time in customs. It is only time in transit. However 11 days to ship is a bit excessive.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:00   #3
{BDS} Maximo

Trade Rating: 4
Ehobby has compensated me $20 for the late shipping and refunded $15 for the helmet. Obviously, I would have preferred to get the helmet and get it on time in the first place, but this is certainly better than a 10% off coupon with an expiry date.

"Proudly dispensing hooliganry since '09!"
{BDS} Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center