I brok some one's GBB

:

Doctor's Corner

Old March 13th, 2006, 11:40   #1
Herman3k

Send a message via MSN to Herman3k
Unhappy I brok some one's GBB

Hey.
Recently I have sabotaged a GBB that isn't mine. I don't even really play airsoft. It is a pistol called Elite IA 92 Brigadier -F- Cal 9 Parabellum. That's just what all it says on teh slide. Anyway I was fiddling with it and now I need some small parts.
The little metal piece in the handle that makes the trigger go back to it's initial position after pulling it, is well lost. It moved out of place, so i tried putting it back into place and then it springs off into oblivion. So I can't find it. CAN YOU BUY THIS PIECE? I tried making my own but that failed.
Alright next, I pushed the button to release the mag, it hits the floor, bounces across the floor, goes into an open vent which leads straight down 20 feet to my cement floor in my basement. Anyway, it's buggered up.These two black stubs cracked and broke off. Can U buy this piece?
Here are some pictures to help you out.
The area circled red is where the problem arises.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magmessed.JPG (28.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg gbbmessed.JPG (45.0 KB, 124 views)
Old March 13th, 2006, 11:50   #2
Manaconda
Official ASC Inker

Send a message via MSN to Manaconda
yes you can buy them but the parts are difficult to find for this make. Check wargamersclub in the international section of this site. Other then that you may have purchased a broken GBB. On the plus side you broke it.Your friend is gonna be pissed. Good luck with that.
Manaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2006, 12:13   #3
Carvs

Send a message via AIM to Carvs Send a message via MSN to Carvs
For the mag, it looks like you broke the mag lip that holds the bb's in. Am I correct? If so, the same thing happened to me and fellow ASC members gave me this link:http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_lis...UI&pg=4&rpp=10 Please note, this wil only work on KJW and Tokyo Marui brand mags unless otherwise stated. Hope it helps.

(First item if KJW or Marui mag)
Carvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2006, 21:34   #4
Stealth
Mr. Silencer

You can try using a paperclip for the second piece.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2006, 06:15   #5
Greylocks

Honestly? If I fucked up that bad I'd buy a new gun for my friend and kick my own ass.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:52   #6
Carvs

Send a message via AIM to Carvs Send a message via MSN to Carvs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylocks
Honestly? If I fucked up that bad I'd buy a new gun for my friend and kick my own ass.
Its not all bad. The mag thing is a drag and may take a long time to get it into Canada. Also as for the trigger, it just looks like a missing spring. But as dynomite69 said, the parts are pretty trickey to find. Ill post some pictures soon of my gun (the trigger part) to show you what you need.

(Greylocks, no offecnce)

Carvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2006, 09:43   #7
Herman3k

Send a message via MSN to Herman3k
it's actually my bros gun and the spring has to be somewhere in my room, but when things just spring away like that, they are impossible to find. I've already found parts for the mag to buy.. and thank you so much for that picture. Turns out I've been trying to make the spring wrong this whole time. I'm gonna try it again.
Old March 14th, 2006, 12:18   #8
Sgt_Lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman3k
Alright next, I pushed the button to release the mag, it hits the floor, bounces across the floor, goes into an open vent which leads straight down 20 feet to my cement floor in my basement.
LOL, talk about bad karma. Dude, I'd stay away from other peoples stuff with luck like that.
Old March 14th, 2006, 15:24   #9
six4

Send a message via MSN to six4
Quote:
Hey.
Recently I have sabotaged a GBB that isn't mine. I don't even really play airsoft. It is a pistol called Elite IA 92 Brigadier -F- Cal 9 Parabellum. That's just what all it says on teh slide. Anyway I was fiddling with it and now I need some small parts.
The little metal piece in the handle that makes the trigger go back to it's initial position after pulling it, is well lost. It moved out of place, so i tried putting it back into place and then it springs off into oblivion. So I can't find it. CAN YOU BUY THIS PIECE? I tried making my own but that failed.
Alright next, I pushed the button to release the mag, it hits the floor, bounces across the floor, goes into an open vent which leads straight down 20 feet to my cement floor in my basement. Anyway, it's buggered up.These two black stubs cracked and broke off. Can U buy this piece?
Here are some pictures to help you out.
The area circled red is where the problem arises.
for what it's worth i have added you to my msn,because i have a friend here in b.c. with that exact weapon who is selling it.it works but has feed issues,but for the price he's selling it for it might be worth your while to check out,hope that helps.as for the mag dropping a good way to prevent that from happening again is to put a piece of duct tape on the mag so that when the release is pushed the mag simply doesnt slide out but has some resistance and needs to be pulled out by hand.
six4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2006, 23:11   #10
ZeroDown420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Lynch
Quote:
Alright next, I pushed the button to release the mag, it hits the floor, bounces across the floor, goes into an open vent which leads straight down 20 feet to my cement floor in my basement.
LOL, talk about bad karma. Dude, I'd stay away from other peoples stuff with luck like that.
i was waiting for someone to say that. also, ide be pretty pissed off if i got my gun back and it had a paper clip hanging off the side of it to "fix" the gun... with your luck iam betting your brother is alot bigger then you and likes to beat on you right? well if he doesnt yet hes gonna start.
ZeroDown420 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner