Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Tanaka Luger P08

:

Doctor's Corner

Old September 5th, 2005, 00:25   #1
Konig

Send a message via MSN to Konig
Tanaka Luger P08

I have a question of curiosity. I have just received a Tanaka Luger from the last TMC order. I know it states in the instructions to use HFC 134a (duster) to power it. The gun is full metal, and I was curious if I used GreenGas (propane) if it would be a bad idea? I have no duster, and I would like to try the gun. Any constructive info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :wink:
Konig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2005, 01:44   #2
GMTII
WW2 Airsofter

It should be fine, the only thing I would be concerned about is the orings blowing. but I really dont want to say "yes" you can use it with green becasue i really dont know. if the gun says to use duster I'd just use duster.

Erik

P.S tell me how that luger fires after you test it out (I want one)

Erik
Old September 5th, 2005, 11:11   #3
weslee

The gun is not full metal. Tanaka Works made them in ABS or HW material only. Do not use green gas in that gun you will damage more than the o-rings.

The Tanaka Works P08 series uses WA’s magna blowback and has a very good kick with duster gas. If you are not happy with the performance of the gun upgrade it (that is why they make upgrade parts).

The magazine release valve, the floating valve, and the recoil springs will improve the kick and reduce cycle time. If you want more FPS put in a tight bore barrel.
weslee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2005, 17:58   #4
Konig

Send a message via MSN to Konig
Quote:
Originally Posted by weslee
The gun is not full metal. Tanaka Works made them in ABS or HW material only. Do not use green gas in that gun you will damage more than the o-rings.

The Tanaka Works P08 series uses WA’s magna blowback and has a very good kick with duster gas. If you are not happy with the performance of the gun upgrade it (that is why they make upgrade parts).

The magazine release valve, the floating valve, and the recoil springs will improve the kick and reduce cycle time. If you want more FPS put in a tight bore barrel.
I'm sorry, My mistake, after a closer look at the pistol, I see that it is not full metal. That material is really heavy though, and even looks so real. So the question has been answered, thanks to both of you for your replies.

Oh and Erik, I'll let you know about the pistol after I have tested it, but at first glance and feel, any WWII fan would definetly want one :tup:
Konig is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner