Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old December 5th, 2012, 09:30   #1021
galabriath

The name is Bootsma, Jordan Bootsma. I am 18 years of age, highly intelligent, superior at everything, (it comes from the Dutch heritage), and short. (I think it comes from the French bit of my ancestry. Napoleon was short, wasn't he?) On a serious note... I am pretty new to airsoft. I own a G&G Mp5. I am located in the Tillsonburg/London area of Ontario. I am completely deaf in one ear, and partially deaf in the other. I am legally blind in one eye, and pretty perfect in the other. (Now who wants me on their team?!) I am super busy and work a bunch, on top of school. I am headed off to university next year. Hopefully in Ottawa. I am an aspiring journalist in a time when the market for journalism is shrinking. It is unfortunate, however, I will succeed. I wish to take up airsoft as a serious side hobby. I also longboard. I am a slight adrenaline junkie. I need to be age verified. I will begin work on that shortly.

Can't wait to get started.

Bonjour! (I actually cannot speak French, and only took the required bit in highschool. It was a regrettable decision. My goal this summer is to work myself up to a level where I can have a casual conversation in French. It is a lofty goal, and unlikely, however, I will make the attempt.)

Good day folks!
galabriath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2012, 14:10   #1022
JDoorn

Hi, I'm Jason. I live in Winnipeg and I'm 28. Fairly new here. Fairly new to airsoft as well. I haven't been to any games, But I'd definitely like to try it out. I do like target shooting. I've done a lot of trap shooting in my day and enjoy being able to target shoot in my back yard (thanks to airsoft guns). I've been doing a lot of research and I think I've found what I want. I'm now anxiously awaiting my age verification so I can check out the classifieds. I'd appreciate any advice on what to look for in a gun /gear.
JDoorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2012, 12:31   #1023
JayGus

Intro

Hey, so as the title states, this is my intro.
So, the name is James, feel free to call me Jay, my friends do that, and from now on y'all are my friends. Im up in Edmonton Alberta, and im 19. Im currently enrolled in university and after my first year, will be applying for the ROTP for the canadian forces. I place great pride in physical fitness and i enjoy many hobbies, airsoft being one of those. I hope to be a good asset to the community, and i hope to talk to you folks soon.

--Jay
JayGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2012, 18:42   #1024
SideWazE

Hi everyone

Ok so this should have been my first post but believe it or not (despite looking) I didn't see the intro thread until after I posted lol but, hey no ones perfect.

So my name is Bruce, recently moved to London, ON from the Toronto area and have finally decided to get in to this . Outside of this hobby I play hockey and drift. Before anyone asks... YES I've been drifting years before FnF3 came out haha. Been at it for almost 7 years now, had two Nissan Skyline's that I enjoyed as daily drivers and project cars. Currently no project car but hopefully next spring.

I'm 36 (though you wouldn't guess that looking at me, going to need multiple pieces of i.d to be verified I think lol), have two son's ages 12 and 7, live with my girl friend whom I love and currently work as a Security Officer for Securitas Canada but will be putting my application before Municiple/Regional Police forces soon.

That's a bit about me and I'm looking forward to meeting people on here and in person at local Airsoft meets.

Take care all,

Cheers
SideWazE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:08   #1025
kungpoa

New in Niagara

My name is Paul. I live in the niagara region and am very new to airsoft. Just recently purchased a king arms m1a1. Unfortunately my wife has made me wrap it for Xmas to my self. Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning a lot.
kungpoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:59   #1026
godmode108

hey guys im john im currently awaiting my age verification but figured i would post a hello in the meantime i am currently assembling an nam era m60 gunner loadout and cant wait to get out into the feild with you guys!
Old December 21st, 2012, 10:29   #1027
Hoenir

Hi

Hey, My name is Adam and i'm from Winnipeg, i'm looking to learn more about airsoft from the forums and then hopefully meet some of you to play some games!
Hoenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2012, 23:51   #1028
supahtim

Hey, my name is Tim. I live in Scarborough, ON and I just started out in airsoft with a few friends. I have a VA36 rifle and I'm on the waiting list to get age verified. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and getting into tournaments in the future.
supahtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:04   #1029
Arktic

Hey guys!

New to the Airsoft Canada Forums. Been lurking for a while but decided to join now.

Im 25 years old, been playing for 3 years now and im from Cape Town, South Africa.
Arktic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2013, 20:50   #1030
Hollywood_Zero

Hello all,

New to Airsoft and just introducing myself here. Got verified down at Port Credit and the process was very fast.

Thanks and looking forward to reading more and getting out to game with people soon.
Hollywood_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:18   #1031
Lock_Time

Greetings,

I'm a Real Steel shooter who has been poking around here for a little while but finally decided to join up. As much as I like my toys, you can't really play around with them in the privacy of your home so I'm looking towards airsoft to get in some trigger time. Not looking to do any gaming or anything, just punching paper.

Strangely enough, my brother is pretty big into airsoft but not a member here, so it's up to me to get AV'd and start doing some "advanced shopping".
Lock_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:32   #1032
wireman

new to airsoft

G'Morning
Brand new, just looking to gear up (have a B-day in Feb so putting together a list), have a M4A1 (inexpensive shall we say)
In process of age veri (I'm 54), have pm'd a Burnaby member.
Live in Surrey BC, yes paradise
wireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 13:28   #1033
Frankenstein68

Another New Guy...

Greetings all. Name's Kevin. Been lurking around here for a little while; decided it was time to pop in and say "hi". 44 years old (45 next week... "shudder"). Married with no kids. Been a set decorator in the film industry for the past 22 years.

Had an interest in airsoft for a little while now but think I'm finally ready to take the plunge. Next step; Age Verification!
Frankenstein68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 16:42   #1034
C23

Hi, my name is Louis and I'm from Montreal. I attend as many events as possible in the area.

Best Regards

Last edited by C23; March 14th, 2014 at 17:13..
C23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 21:47   #1035
MiroKhel

Salutation!

I'm also a guy who live in Montreal island, 32 years old, fairly new to airsoft so I'm here to learn more about the subject. I can speak/write/read both french and english (french is my native language).

Currently awaiting confirmation for my age verification.

Take care and Godspeed!
MiroKhel is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank