Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 2nd, 2012, 13:49   #1006
mike_sinyard
derp!

Hey Everyone. new to Airsoft. used to be in the canadian Military. Reserves. infantry. for two years.
I've played paintball for several years. Mostly speedball. Im looking to get out of that and move into Airsoft. Looks a little more fun see you on the field!
mike_sinyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2012, 23:38   #1007
MooseHead92

Hello ladies and gents, name's MooseHead92. New to airsoft (few months' experience) and a general gun nut, but since I don't think the local psych ward will EVER approve of me holding a gun licence, airsoft's gonna have to do... :nod: 21 years of age, livin' it Canadian-style in a cozy igloo, and currently riding Knut's (R.I.P.) second cousin to university every other day . I've already made myself cozy in here, and I don't plan to leave any time soon (can I bring my favorite sofa in here, too? Or is server space a bit too tight for that?).

Hope I'll meet fellow airsoft noobsters and progress towards success! Cheers, over and out. :kill:
MooseHead92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:09   #1008
TangoHotel

Hello hello good people of AC, my handle is TangoHotel, i am from Timmins Ontario and i have been wanting to get into airsoft for quite a while now. I do not have a gun or equipment yet, but i believe i will be getting the Velocity Arms VA36c for my first gun(unless i change my mind AGAIN lol). So i look forward to reading alot of your posts so that i can learn more about this fine sport.

-TangoHotel
TangoHotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2012, 18:16   #1009
QRF1

Hi all, I'm Rob. I am a verified member of JOC Calgary and am wondering if any of the Admins on here are from JOC. That may help with A/V I'm hoping. I did 17 yrs in EMS and then 10 years in policing (all in Ontario). I currently work for Alberta Health Services. I am relatively new to AS and have enjoyed the events I have been out to. We may be moving back to Ontario sometime in the next year so I am interested in activities there. Cheers!
Current load out,
G&G M4 CQB-S Max and a Glock 27.
QRF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2012, 19:07   #1010
JamesHowlett2012

Hey. My name is James Howlett. I'm 22 years old. I'm Canadian and proud of it. I was born in Alberta, Canada. My family was a rich, wealthy family. But a terrible tragedy happened at my family's house one night. So I left home and kept on moving and travelling in Canada. I moved to Sudbury when I was 16 years old. And I'm still living in Sudbury.
JamesHowlett2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2012, 21:19   #1011
armindilo

Hi. My name is Armin, male, 22 yrs old in Collingwood, ON, SIN# is 01234....jk. I've been signed up to ASC for ~5yrs, but never been active on the site. Actually I've never even played airsoft before, but I've wanted to for years. If anyone plays around Collingwood area, let me know, I'd love to check it out sometime.
armindilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 17:19   #1012
OM3GA

Hello everyone, my name is James. I am from Orillia, Ontario. I've been a long time lurker on ASC but I never took the plunge to create an account, until now that is. I have been a huge firearms and gear enthusiast most of my life and being in Canada airsoft is a great alternative albeit just as expensive at times. Unfortunately I just missed Nightfall but I hope to attend many ops in the future. I'm looking forward to a great future here on ASC. Now I just need to get AV'd.

Durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis.
OM3GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:30   #1013
Refplusten

Send a message via Skype™ to Refplusten
Hello Ladies and Gents,

The name is Steve and I'm currently living in the Maple Bay area of Vancouver Island. Been creeping the site for awhile and decided that I'd like to get back into something like this. I played on my college paintball team years ago and had a blast but looking at what paintball has become these days it really doesn't appeal to me as much (barring once in awhile with a group of friends or something but not to spend the $$$ to 'get back into it').

I've already contacted a local Age Verifier and set up a meeting after I get back from working overseas in December. I also feel flattered at getting 'carded' at 37 but I understand why the community does this and I like that, just hope i'm not 'too old'. Anyway Refplusten is my forum handle and I'm also on advrider for those who like a little dual sporting in their life. I have a 1200GSA so nothing too extreme Cheers, everyone. Looking forward to meeting the community!

Last edited by Refplusten; November 18th, 2012 at 12:36.. Reason: f'n grammar
Refplusten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2012, 21:06   #1014
HELL777BRINGER

Hi everyone!

The name is Jason (HELL777BRINGER also on XBOX Live - BF3 & GRFS!), 36, in Brampton Ont. Former Paintballer, put it down, and never picked it back up.

Just getting started in Airsoft now, lots of reading reading and more reading. First gun will be my side arm, a TM P226 E2, then save up for a nice G&P based AEG. Seems like I'm about to join a great group here, and I look forward to taking part in the community.

Big shout out to ILLusion for advising me of ASC, great helpful guy!

Cheers!
HELL777BRINGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2012, 20:44   #1015
Confessor

Hi, hailing from New Brunswick.

Have had some fun with AS some years back when I was younger, now returning. Hoping I can pickup some tips / tricks and hopefully also eventually share various builds and mods.

I guess I'll see everyone around.
Confessor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2012, 15:16   #1016
1979svo

Hi everyone!!! New member here and looking forwards to getting out and playing some games next year. Going to put a nice kit together over the winter now that all my paintball gear is gone.

Met up with R.I.T.Z to get AV'd on Saturday and once it clears let the fun begin. Hope to meet a few of you guys in the coming months as I get the gear I need.
1979svo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2012, 20:55   #1017
sammynac99

Hey there. I'm Sam and I am new to airsofting, not new to milsim however as I have about 3 years of paintball experience, getting older really made me consider airsoft and the realism is unparalleled to paintball. I understand they're may be tension between the 2 sports, but they're recreational games of fun and comraderie. I do understand however that airsoft is for the older crowd and it makes good sense! I am interested in playing in the GTA and have purchased a beginners gun and some equipment! Experienced users pm me! As I am interested in playing in the GTA and looking for positive support.
sammynac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:36   #1018
RuccaS

Send a message via MSN to RuccaS
Hello all you bb brains!
Name's Sean. Fairly new to the game. Joined up here in Sudbury Ontario. Anything else, just ask

Rest assured, the dead.. are not silent.
RuccaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2012, 21:34   #1019
Bazz

Huzza!

hello to everyone who reads this! :P anyway name is Brendan and i live in Edmonton, AB. been interested in airsoft for a good 2 years now when a few good buddies introduced me to it, and since then been wanting to get into it. well i've been out playing around with some friends over the last year and a few times at Capital Airsoft (when they still had the indoor field) now i currently own 2 benalli shotguns (painted black), a sig 552 AEG with an EoTech sight and a 360° sight behind it, a SA58 Carbine EBB with a bipod grip and a crappy red/green dot on top for now (will probably go with an acog later on) and also a GBB Glock 17, GBB USP Match and its little brother the standard USP.

Last edited by Bazz; November 29th, 2012 at 21:49..
Bazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:39   #1020
Maxxa

New to ASC

Hello, new to Airsoft but have always played military style fps games on PC so I decided to buy a gun and see where it takes me and I will do everything possible to ensure that won't be in the back of a police car or an ambulance.

Serious jokes aside I wanted my first gun to be a rifle of quality, electric, suitable for the outdoors and BIG! I searched and searched almost settled on something that wasn't really what I was looking for when I finally found it on a US site that has "canadian permitted" AS guns for cross border passage.
I picked up a Classic Army M15 A4 Armalite full length rifle "Spartan Version".

I tested it out before having it ripped away for a month and it's everything I wanted, now I just need some people willing to stand on the business end of it sometime near the Belleville area. PM me if you are looking for mature players in that area. Cheers!
Maxxa is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank