Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 19th, 2010, 14:19   #586
ragnagna

Hi every one! My name's Olivier I'm 17 years old and I live in Laval, Quebec. I'll be 18 years old this spring and I've really haste to play with you! I became interested in airsoft a little less than four years. I still managed to wait impatiently for these long years. See you on the field!

Ragnagna

(sorry if my english is really bad.. I'm still just a french Canadian ;P )
ragnagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2010, 17:16   #587
The Sandman

hello
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2010, 17:08   #588
Valentine96

Hey guys,

I'm Nick from Winnipeg, MB, Canada. I turn 23 next month.
Been airsofting for a couple of years now, but looking to get serious about it and actually invest in my own gear instead of always renting.

My friend directed me here and said this would be the best place to learn about everything.
Valentine96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2010, 05:48   #589
NORTH-SHORE (CANADA)

Acadian guy from NB

Hi,
My name is Eric and i love ww2 stuf and i starting a new groupe of airsoft in the north of New-Brunswick
the Charlemagne regiment (ww2 french german regiment).
Here some litle project i am working on
Here The only German bunker in North America!
and here some véhicule i am working on!
Ps my englis is not perfect so sorry if i do some mistake ops:
thx
eric

Last edited by NORTH-SHORE (CANADA); March 11th, 2011 at 10:01..
NORTH-SHORE (CANADA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2010, 06:17   #590
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVF View Post
targeted a G&G M4 Carbine on 007,
maybe i've to wait for a month or a bit longer(hope i get it after christmas...)
It's a decent choice and all but for a bit more you can get better, and once you get your AV status there is a bigger selection available in the classifieds PLUS theres even package deals for used gear sometimes. Ken is a good guy and all but you should still look at every avenue available to you to get the best deal.

@ Stewart: Just so you know, because of Canadian law you can't bring your stuff over and if you go to an Op you'll have to rent (gear is fine but the biggest problems are with prohibited items (pistols (specifically pistol frames), and rifles (specifically the receiver part with the serial number on it, ie. lower for AR 15 and upper for MP5), etc.)

Also, something to help you with your training; have you ever considered buying some "ankle weights" to help with leg work? They're awesome, just wear them when you're training and when you're playing sports (without the weights) you'll perform better (ie. jump higher in basketball and volleyball or run faster when jogging).

Last edited by L473ncy; November 26th, 2010 at 12:32..
L473ncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2010, 11:37   #591
unibroue

Hi everyone,

my name is David. I live downtown Montreal, and was looking for a while to start this beautiful activity. I recently stumble upon some old friends from high school who are actually playing, so i contacted them so they can get me started so i'll avoid you all these repetitives questions!

I'm still pretty new in this world, so i'm currently gathering the more data i can by reading your forum and surfing over the Internet, and i felt like introducing myself to you guys (and girls).

Hope to see ya soon!

1984, David Laperle aka. Unibroue ™ All Rights Reserved
This post is NOT freely redistributable, you're NOT allowed to quote me without my written consent.
unibroue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2010, 17:57   #592
Mortified Penguin

Hi there, my name is Quin, I'm from Prince George. I've been playing Milsim paintball for about 5 years and I'm tired of the goofy inaccurate guns and expensive paint, so I'm switching to airsoft ASAP. I'm hoping to pick up a used AEG once my AV is done.
Mortified Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2010, 18:40   #593
Kodemar

Howdy folks, name's Jason. I turned 22 a little over 3 weeks ago.
I've been lurking ASC on and off for about 3 years.
My first "airsoft" gun was a Walmart springer M9, which turned into a Wally shotgun, then a KWA USP (which I butchered -_-) and finally my newest is a Tokyo Marui MP5(A4?).
I moved to Barrie from Brampton not too long ago, don't know many people down here yet as I work from midnight on and spend my days asleep.

Uhh, I think that covers it, if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!
I'm a pretty friendly guy.
Kodemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2010, 18:54   #594
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Congratulations on the move to Airsoft Mortified Penguin, I believe you will not only find a lot of fun with airsoft, but you will find that it has a much higher caliber of players.

Unibroue, I hope your sig is a joke. You are posting on a forum, the quotation system is used extensively. The system always says WHO said what is being quoted and links to the original post, I don't see what the problem is.
Your going to get quoted, a lot, get used to it.
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2010, 00:39   #595
leroy_stickshift

hey everyone my name is gerry and im 24, living in edmonton alberta.

looking to purchase my first AEG, wondering how to get age verified for the classifieds and all that good stuff, i've been looking for a weapon all night and the one that has caught my eye is the ICS SIG 552 Commando, been looking at review videos and the performance seems alright, any insight would be great, and im looking forward to getting into the field for the first time.

are these commando's hard to track down?? im located in edmonton, alberta
leroy_stickshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 20:09   #596
Elmaestro

Send a message via MSN to Elmaestro
Hey everybody, I'm new to all this Airsoft world. I was going to go into Paintball but before buying into paintball, my friends made the jump from Paintball to Airsoft so I might just jump into this without spending on paintball hehe.

anyways, I hope I can find all the information I need here! hehe.

Edit: few things I should have added the first time around...

1: I'm a dude.
2: I'm 20
3: I'm not rich
4: I'm a noob that couldn't enlist in the army because I became "damaged goods" according to medical file (car accident...) half way into the process.
4: that is all.

Last edited by Elmaestro; December 4th, 2010 at 21:03..
Elmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 17:39   #597
mordennight

Send a message via MSN to mordennight
Hi. I go by the name mordennight I'm new to airsoft. I'm 25 years old and I have zero interest in playing it as a sport or anything like that. I've gotten into it mostly for cosplay purposes (though to my understanding since learning of this site that's not allowed) and for use as props in film and photography.

I also like the feel of guns, the weight, all the clicking sounds they make. Very fun in that sense.

Also since joining this site I've become fairly disillusioned to the airsoft community in general because I put my first post in the general section before reading the "newb" section, needless to say that thread had a rocky start and is now in the trash section. I'm just here to learn so go easy on me eh.
mordennight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 19:26   #598
Elmaestro

Send a message via MSN to Elmaestro
^^not sure if serious...

especially after "to my understanding since learning of this site that's not allowed" ...even more unsure if serious...Did you accidentally?
Elmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 10:15   #599
Brother-Grim

Welcome to all players from team ECO from toronto were always happy to see new players in the community if you have any questions also feel free to PM a ECO representative thank you and good luck
Brother-Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2010, 02:08   #600
Raen

Hello world,
my name is Nathaniel, but Raen will do. I was directed to this forum by Raven of PQAC. I am going to be living in the big Montreal next year, and wanted to start playing airsoft. I have paintballed before and loved it, but never had a chance to play a real airsoft match, however I have a little experience with real firearms (rifles/pistols) and some match target shooting training, and a general interest in firearms. I am sure this community has a lot to offer, and I look forward to shooting with some of you in the near future.
Raen is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank