dragwindsor

Send a message via MSN to dragwindsor
Consider yourself Sig quoted; !!!!!!

dragwindsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 14:44   #437
hymnforthewretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX_111 View Post
The reference picture show weapons "dusted" with paint then worn out from sweat and friction. Some parts of the guns are more painted than others, that's to break the shape of the rifle.

Nothing wrong with scratched and worn paint, but doing it on purpose to look like a used gun sometime look too much fake.
Ya have you read anything, 60% is real, the other 40 was done to speed the process up. im not at war out in my gear in the Afghanistan mountains everyday to induce that wear that soon. I'm an impersonator, not an airsofter. Everything i do or wear is done to be as close as possible to the real deal.

you obviously have not looked at enuff real sf guns to know much about it. The look you see now is all form real use. the original "fake" battle worn look isnt even present anymore. what you see is real. if it looks fake then, then sweet!
hymnforthewretched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2008, 14:45   #438
hymnforthewretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesevillage View Post
FAKE? YOU WANNA TALK FAKE? WE'RE USING FAKE GUNS AND DRESSING UP LIKE SOLDIERS!

I'm a fan of the guns, btw, wey and hymn
Thanks brah!
Old November 29th, 2008, 20:13   #439
White_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wey ferro View Post
white knight....you have no flash hider mon

there is too much wear. going to have to take it to the paint shop.
i know i don't, the barrel is a Pos threading so the neg threaded flash hider that i bought wouldn't fit and since my gun doesn't produce a muzzle flash, its not really high on my priorities list. but if you must know the flash hider that WAS going to go on it is now on my p90

as for the paint on my gun, that was the base coat of my paint job well before it was finished, not to mention it was the first gun i ever painted. the finished product was three posts down

so what if i didnt like the gun, im sure that there are plenty of people that think your guns are "the shit" and love them.

White_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2008, 07:11   #440
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymnforthewretched View Post
Ya have you read anything, 60% is real, the other 40 was done to speed the process up. im not at war out in my gear in the Afghanistan mountains everyday to induce that wear that soon. I'm an impersonator, not an airsofter. Everything i do or wear is done to be as close as possible to the real deal.

you obviously have not looked at enuff real sf guns to know much about it. The look you see now is all form real use. the original "fake" battle worn look isnt even present anymore. what you see is real. if it looks fake then, then sweet!
You are sencitive about other people opinion I see. It's ok dude, I beleive you. Don't get upset.

For your information, I think I saw most pictures and videos floating around that are military related. I also know the difference between real paint flake and worn paint vs scratched pant. For an airsoft gun, yours looked suspicious to me, as most people don't drag their gun behind their car when they are going to a game. But I'll take your word on it. I just don't want to argu about it.

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne

Last edited by FOX_111; December 7th, 2008 at 15:47..
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2008, 11:30   #441
hymnforthewretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX_111 View Post
You are sencitive about other people opinion I see. It's ok dude, I beleive you. Don't get upset.

For your information, I think I saw most pictures and videos floating around that are military related. I also know the difference between real paint flake and worn paint vs scratched pant. For and airsoft gun, yours looked suspicious to me, as most people don't drag their gun behind their car when they are going to a game. But I'll take your word on it. I just don't want to argu about it.
No i just i dont like people who think they know everything, whens its clear they dont. Its clear that your not an impersonator. and its clear you dont know enuff on the subject. you dont like my gun? boohoo i could care less. i dont like perfectly painted cadpat rifles either, but that really has nothing to do with it. But what i do have beef with is people who think they know how a gun wears and how paint reacts to usage when there rifles are in perfect paint and surface condition. basically my argument doesn't belong in this thread

I should have never really posted any pictures on this thread. my gun doesnt really have a " paint job" it was just sprayed with no real pattern or technique. similar to that of a real operator who could care less about a perfect paint job. sorry for posting brah. original post deleted for a more worthy candidate.

so now lets get the thread on topic! more multicam and digi patterns!!!
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:54   #442
Itsahak

Send a message via AIM to Itsahak
My first one, though she's long gone now...

My full size G36

A joke for a CQB tourney I attended

My SL8 C, though it now sports a 3x scope and not the cut C rail...
Old December 7th, 2008, 02:15   #443
frontlinesniper

Couple paint jobs i messed around with...just standard nothing amazing. Was going for a worn look on the M4 (metal colour showing through worn blk paint). Btw its not stock... just crapsoft externals :P

Before:
btsderaim01t.jpg

After: (Srry for the chrome mag haha)
01010441.JPG

Old springer I messed with
01.JPG
frontlinesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2008, 09:46   #444
Desmodus
Mexifaggot

Frontlinesniper, out of curiosity what brand of M4 is that? :/

Oh and nice paint job by the way, looks great with the scratches!

Primaries: LCT AK74MN w/SKTBR, VFC M4 SOPMOD Block 2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2008, 21:06   #445
Sully
formerly chippy_125

Send a message via MSN to Sully
While being completely bored today taking pot shots at a cardboard box trying to avoid doing some drawings for work, I decided to try my hand at painting so I stopped shooting my KWC Taurus PT 24/7 springer, and pulled out a can of OD testor model master enamel and got spraying. so here it is. this is my first try at gun painting so go easy please.

Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2008, 08:17   #446
CaptainCarlos

Send a message via MSN to CaptainCarlos
updated my g36

greetings from finland. again.
Old December 8th, 2008, 22:23   #447
frontlinesniper

Thanks, and it "was/is" a AIM M4A1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con3jo View Post
Frontlinesniper, out of curiosity what brand of M4 is that? :/

Oh and nice paint job by the way, looks great with the scratches!
frontlinesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2008, 00:16   #448
Langohr_9mm

Send a message via MSN to Langohr_9mm
Check out my new Camo job for my VSR..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker View Post
Put a sign up "Trespassers will be RAPED!!!" and then occasionally run up to people while carrying a large dildo.
Langohr_9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2008, 21:50   #449
Dracheous
Lego Head

Heated up the garage and did a quick job to the 249. Did not paint the ELCAN or PEQ because I'm not sure if they're staying, might do a Clubfoot stock instead for battery solution, and want to game the Elcan a few times before deciding if its the optic I want. Its the look I want, that's for sure. As for the barrel, I'm toying with it at the moment, I've seen a number of images where painted 249's had unpainted barrels due to "Barrel changes and replacements". Will take apart the handle to paint it though. The paint is a base coat of Krylon Sand, and a dusting/stripe of Krylon Grey, almost looks like a mix of OD and Ranger green under natural light rather than the flash of the camera. Eventually I'll want a heavy wear on it, and will probably take a buffing wheel to the raised edges of the gun to get that a small kick in the right directions. Just can't think of dragging this thing through the gravel though, I'm rough enough when I play to have to do that.

"The hydrogen economy car from the people who brought you the 'Hindenburg'" - Glen Foster

Condoms do not guarantee safe sex any more. A friend of mine wore one and was shot by the woman's husband!
Dracheous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:55   #450
JohnnyPistoll

my 552. its not a shit in my picture. is my old shoulder pad homemade i put it in the garbage after one week lol

JohnnyPistoll is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media