Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Robo Cop Gun.

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 20th, 2013, 20:11   #31
GBBR
Banned

Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
everyone agrees with the person(s) who agree with me.

this world makes no sense
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2013, 20:42   #32
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

I cant see your pics of what happens. If i had to randomly guess id say valve knocker/striker andba good cleaning/lubing wouod bebthe first place to start.
When you try n shoot it does anything happen. Is gas released. Does the slide move. Does all the gas just vent. Is the slide going back the stopping?
Perhaps load a video. Or check a local gundoc. Id bet someone would take a look for free and give you a cost to fix it. If parts are available. I know it takes the standard tm/kj type hammer spring and such so hopefully the rest of the internals are the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 16:34   #33
Andyz1r

Hello, I think I can hopefully help here, I own one of these bought new around 15 - 20 years ago (plus several other Robocop guns including the KSC which is excellent), and what you may not know is that it requires 4 x AA size batteries that fit in the end of the gun for it to work.
You need to unscrew the very end of the barrel, then the bottom end section of the gun pulls down like a flap to gain entry to the battery compartment. Put in the 4 x AA`s (2 x positive end in at the top and 2 x negative end in at the bottom I think). Then just click the safety off, and with the mag loaded and gassed up it should work.
It doesn`t work like a normal gas blowback gun, in that you don`t pull the slide back to cock it, the batteries do all that for you, and without them it doesn`t work. I hope that fixes it for you.
In addition, can someone help me? The magazine on mine leaks gas very badly out of the opposite end to which it`s filled, it comes out almost as quick as it goes in. The mag is metal and has screws in it, can the seal that end be replaced? Thanks in advance.
Andyz1r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2013, 17:44   #34
Danke

A bit of a soak in silicone oil might wake your seals up. This kind of stuff, http://www.airsoftparts.ca/store2/in...roducts_id=623
Old June 25th, 2013, 18:35   #35
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyz1r View Post
Hello, I think I can hopefully help here, I own one of these bought new around 15 - 20 years ago (plus several other Robocop guns including the KSC which is excellent), and what you may not know is that it requires 4 x AA size batteries that fit in the end of the gun for it to work.
You need to unscrew the very end of the barrel, then the bottom end section of the gun pulls down like a flap to gain entry to the battery compartment. Put in the 4 x AA`s (2 x positive end in at the top and 2 x negative end in at the bottom I think). Then just click the safety off, and with the mag loaded and gassed up it should work.
It doesn`t work like a normal gas blowback gun, in that you don`t pull the slide back to cock it, the batteries do all that for you, and without them it doesn`t work. I hope that fixes it for you.
In addition, can someone help me? The magazine on mine leaks gas very badly out of the opposite end to which it`s filled, it comes out almost as quick as it goes in. The mag is metal and has screws in it, can the seal that end be replaced? Thanks in advance.
Oh kool, it's a hybrid electro/gas system like the Jatimatic
Old June 25th, 2013, 20:44   #36
Magnaroth

DO NOT SELL THAT... YET! The new RoboCop movie is still in production. If you wait for the movie to come out, you can probably make WAY more.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234721/

Link to the new RoboCop movie.

Last edited by Magnaroth; June 25th, 2013 at 21:07..
Magnaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2013, 02:12   #37
Hijoho

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyz1r View Post
wow! you were right, i had no idea the gun needed batteries.
It was somewhat difficult to take out the batteries though, had to unscrew the whole front part to take off the barrel. Bad news is, changing the batteries didn't make the gun work perhaps its an internal issue?

thanks for all the comments for far!
you've all been very helpful
Hijoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2013, 22:56   #38
hattrick
NAAZ's #1 fan!

Send a message via MSN to hattrick
Ok I'm eating my foot at the moment, please post pics of it taken apart...

maybe not from this .. and probably not today... but I assure you, you will die
hattrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2013, 00:29   #39
PrIeSt
takagari

Send a message via MSN to PrIeSt Send a message via Skype™ to PrIeSt
Put it on eBay. Min bid of $500. See what happens.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
PrIeSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2013, 02:45   #40
V-34

Very cool and neat looking gun! I am not a big Robocop fan, but none the less this would be a hard choice. On one side 500$ is a lot of money for such an item, but then again on the other side it has its value because it is rare. But I think over all it would be better to sell it to someone who would appreciate it more than I would. (My opinion)
V-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion