Airsoft Canada
https://www.replicaairguns.ca/airsoft

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old November 27th, 2009, 08:22   #331
GameStalker

Hello from Newfoundland. I'm just getting introduced to this awesome sport and hope to get alot more involved in the next little while. Will soon be looking for a few guns and gear. feel free to help out!!

Thanks,
GameStalker
GameStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2009, 16:40   #332
Bonta Kun

Hi everyone in ASC, my name is Hans, 23 years old live in Toronto. I am into airsoft for some time now, still waiting to get age verified. Currently only have a MT MP5SD on hand.
I'll be looking forward to play in games around the town if any.
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 13:00   #333
Ross

Hello People. My name is Ross. I am 23 and live in Winnipeg. I'd like to play outdoor airsoft this summer. I'm also searching for an airsoft revolver. Anyone know where I can get one of those? Thanks.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 13:02   #334
Brit ter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad4343 View Post
i live in stcatherince ont
is their any where i can buy guns
See Mr. Evolution to get age verified !
Old December 5th, 2009, 15:51   #335
Ross

What are the benefits to being age verified? Besides being able to play outdoor airsoft games?
Old December 5th, 2009, 16:06   #336
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
What are the benefits to being age verified? Besides being able to play outdoor airsoft games?
Due to the nature of airsoft in Canada, the only real Airsoft guns a person can buy are located in Canada have their receivers made from a clear/smoky polymer or plastic to distinguish them from that of a real gun.

An abundance of of non clear/non smoked receiver airsoft guns in both new and used condition exist in this websites buy or sell section. The primary benefit of age verification is to access this section. Another benefit of age verification is the ability to contact a special order retailer( a person who holds a specific license who can order an airsoft gun from outside of Canada) to get something that may not be available on any Canadian retail site or through classified sales.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; December 5th, 2009 at 16:08..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 16:20   #337
Forever_kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
You basically get to buy really nice, full black/metal airsoft guns.

Like the revolver you want, there is 1 revolver in the Classifieds right now.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 00:09   #338
MrDow123

Send a message via MSN to MrDow123
Hey guys, my name is Tyler Dow

Basically I'm an 18 year old guy living in Lethbridge Alberta looking to get into a sport like airsoft to practice and train with weapons and tactics like I've learned. I got told by Green Devil to come here to verify my age and find deals on good airsoft guns.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to find many tips and people to play with
MrDow123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 01:15   #339
L473ncy

Hey nice to see another Lethbridge guy. There isn't one for Lethbridge that I'm aware of however there is one guy who is attempting to become a verifier. Are you at the university or college studying or something?
Old December 6th, 2009, 04:04   #340
-ORaNGe-

Hi all, I've just signed up basically to get a knowledge of airsoft in general. I'm an avid paintballer and I'm a Moderator at TechPB.com, looking forward to talking with you guys =)
-ORaNGe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:34   #341
MrDow123

I'm not currently in university or college, just working at Maple Leaf in Lethbridge. I'm trying to stock up on guns and equipment during the winter time so that I can use it with/against you guys
Old December 6th, 2009, 12:36   #342
L473ncy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDow123 View Post
I'm not currently in university or college, just working at Maple Leaf in Lethbridge. I'm trying to stock up on guns and equipment during the winter time so that I can use it with/against you guys
Ahhh I see, well hope to see you soon in the New Year.

If you're ever making the trip out to Calgary during Christmastime or whatever there are a few guys who can AV for you (Gish and Airborne from JOC I believe). Same with making a trip out east to the Brooks/Med Hat area (Swatt13 and Green Devil). Lethbridge is really lacking in AV reps and we really should have one.
Old December 6th, 2009, 13:48   #343
MrDow123

I'm actually in contact with Green Devil on a different forum and we have already agreed to meet up, so I look forward to meeting up with him and getting AV'd
Old December 8th, 2009, 22:44   #344
dr sloth

Talking

Hello to all! My name is Alex, am 31, live in London On. Not quite a total n00b, but not quite out of the pit of n00b either. I had a great kit: flecktarn BDU's PASGT fiberglass helmet, and REAL BW web gear, MP5A4, and Mini Uzi sidearm. I ruined my BDU's using them as emergency work clothes after my MP5 self destructed ejecting the barrel. Now I am looking to find a new MP5 and some BGS BDU pants to match my tunic. I race R/C cars (1/12 on road), and let me tell you, this hobby is cheap compared to constantly upgrading your R/C gear just to keep up to the fast guys. Not to mention I have the electronic and mechanical experience that I will need for this hobby. I hope to find some people around here to try out some indoor CQB, but first I will need to get age verified so that I can find myself a new MP5. Hope to hear back from you locals!

dr sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 19:05   #345
Ross

Thanks for the info everyone. I got age verified today. Just waiting on the update. Happy holidays to all.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank