:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old December 1st, 2008, 13:37   #16
dragwindsor

Send a message via MSN to dragwindsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zampaja View Post
I ordered this one http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-s...l?sfs=98feb845
I'll let u guys know how it feels as soon as it gets here...
thanks for all the infos!
That's what I have. 2 of them.

I guarantee your satisfaction.

dragwindsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2008, 14:07   #17
Crunchmeister

I have the KJW M9, and TM mags DO NOT work in it at all. I bought a TM mag, hoping to have an alternative to the chronically leaky KJW mags, and it didn't work. I tried 2 other TM mags, and they didn't work either. Measurement shows the TM mag is about 2mm shorter than the KJW.While it fits in the gun, it doesn't actually fire.

My KJW has seen a couple of thousand rounds worth of plinking, and it still works like new. The mag catch has worn out, and I had to reverse it to left-hand operation, which I don't mind. It still shoots hard (about 310 fps) and very straight and has a nice effective range.

My only beef with this gun is the mags tend to start leaking - not from the valves, but from around the main base seal. I keep fixing them, but they start leaking agian shortly after. I have a couple of mags that are good, and 2 that are perpetually being repaired. Then again, I have TM mags for my P226 that do the same thing all the time too...

As for KSC, I'd say it's definitely a better quality gun all around, but I prefer the feel of the KJW.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 01:27   #18
Zampaja

just arrived! feels and looks pretty damn good!!! i'll test it soon...
Zampaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2008, 23:59   #19
Zampaja

i finally got some gas and i was able to test it, I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY CHOICE!!!! the gun shoots smoothly good blowback and accuracy feels great!

only one prob i got two extra mag one black and one silver (don't ask y please :banghead: ) the black one works just fine but the silver won't stop the slide after the last shoot the look exactly the same and if i put it in without bbs it will stop the slide... any ideas?
Old December 26th, 2008, 10:59   #20
Bravo Three Zero

Then, you're wrong, Amos.
KSC doesn't make full metal Berettas, but metal slide, plastic framed ones. They are more expensive than the plastic ones (about the same prize as a Maruzen P99, if you know how much the P99 is). I recommend the metal slide ones as they are more durable when using Green Gas and more realistic. KSC ensures that the hop-up doesn't have problems and no magaine leakages at stock form
My friend uses a KJW M9 and he has no problem with it so far. Congratulations if you bought the KJW one, but pay attention to the hop-up and the magazine, as I know some KJW M9s fail on their hop-ups and some have magazine leakages. If there are any of these problems on your KJW one, it would be a pain to correct them.
Overall, I recommend the KSC one over the KJW one, but again its all up to you to decide.
Bravo Three Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2008, 11:08   #21
jesster202

lol dont get me started kjw is awesome only ever had one leeky mag and it was easly fixed with some lube, now the mag catch wore out and i started to buy and modify sligtly tm replacment ones until i maned up bought a metal one and then moded it took a bit but well worth it best gun ever! about 10k rounds threw it
GAS/SPRING

KJW M9 FULLY UPGRADED //\\KWA FULL SIZE USP //\\ TF MAC11
GEAR
Coyote Brown CIRAS
jesster202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2008, 12:24   #22
patcou

For your information, KSC makes Beretta's and P226 FULL METAL. Here's a link
http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2008/06/27...ed-full-metal/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Three Zero View Post
Then, you're wrong, Amos.
KSC doesn't make full metal Berettas, but metal slide, plastic framed ones. They are more expensive than the plastic ones (about the same prize as a Maruzen P99, if you know how much the P99 is). I recommend the metal slide ones as they are more durable when using Green Gas and more realistic. KSC ensures that the hop-up doesn't have problems and no magaine leakages at stock form
My friend uses a KJW M9 and he has no problem with it so far. Congratulations if you bought the KJW one, but pay attention to the hop-up and the magazine, as I know some KJW M9s fail on their hop-ups and some have magazine leakages. If there are any of these problems on your KJW one, it would be a pain to correct them.
Overall, I recommend the KSC one over the KJW one, but again its all up to you to decide.
patcou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2010, 12:12   #23
leroy_stickshift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zampaja View Post
i finally got some gas and i was able to test it, I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY CHOICE!!!! the gun shoots smoothly good blowback and accuracy feels great!

only one prob i got two extra mag one black and one silver (don't ask y please :banghead: ) the black one works just fine but the silver won't stop the slide after the last shoot the look exactly the same and if i put it in without bbs it will stop the slide... any ideas?
stop the slide like its cocked back??? and you have to hit the slide release for the slide to return to normal position??

its supposed to do that as far as i know.

also, ive been thinking about purchasing a KJW full metal M9, anyone know if there are any shops around edmonton that carry them?

these accessories can be used to be thrown or as melee weapons in airsoft.

they are much more relialbe than CA or TM guns, and the rate of fire is cant be compared cause there is none.
IMO
leroy_stickshift is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion