Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Broken BB lip KJW Beretta and leaky mag

:

Doctor's Corner

Old March 9th, 2006, 23:56   #1
LUTNIT

Broken BB lip KJW Beretta and leaky mag

BB lip broke on my KJW Beretta M92, I have the manual for the TM M9 but I cant find one for my KJW online (got the gun used so I dont have a manual myself) so I'm having a hard time finding the part number. I'm told this is a common problem with KJW mags because the BB lips are plastic. Does anyone know if the same part from a TM mag will work? Or anyone that has a link to a KJW manual or can email me one so I can get the part number, or even a link to it on dentrinity or somewhere else?

Is shipping that bad from dentrinity? Should I wait for a group order or is it painless enough for me to order it myself? (Looking to get a couple of the BB lips and see if they have an M3 stock for my shorty)

Also, one of my KJW mags seems to be leaking, I originally thought it was from the bottom valve where many people have it, but I held it under water and the leak is actually in the top, the valve right behind the BB lip, anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
LUTNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006, 00:53   #2

TM part will work. Look up TM M92 mag lips on DT. They had it in stock last time I checked.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006, 19:40   #3
LUTNIT

Anyone know how to fix a gas leak in the top of the mag?
Old March 10th, 2006, 19:43   #4
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Dump a pile of oil in the hole the gas comes out, and depress the release valve and put oil in around there as well. Press & release the release valve a few dozen times, then fill the mag with gas and leave it over night. Might fix it, might not.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2006, 15:41   #5
LUTNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN_Stalker
Dump a pile of oil in the hole the gas comes out, and depress the release valve and put oil in around there as well. Press & release the release valve a few dozen times, then fill the mag with gas and leave it over night. Might fix it, might not.
Didnt work, actually it seems now the gas escapes even faster than before. Could it be the gasket? I found the rubber part that goes inside the BB lips on dentrinity, would that be the cause or would it be the spring loaded button on the back of the mag?
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner