Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Broken gun+ spare time= What's your story?

:

Doctor's Corner

Old October 25th, 2005, 17:52   #1
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Broken gun+ spare time= What's your story?

So I've been trying to salvage for parts and stuff for a KHC P228 I had today I had some spare time to sift through the pile of parts that used to be a P228...well I decided why not try to build it again it wasn't that hard...

**insert dramatic music here**

Well I rebuit the gun and there's a slight problem. Whenever I pull the trigger all that happens is that I load a BB and its ready to fire but no gas is released due to the broken part...well being a genius/madman that I am I decided to just push the hammer which strikes this doo dad..which causes the mag to release a little gas to propell the BB...

**insert more dramatic music here**

I always do things to the extreme...I just filled the mag and let all the gas thats supposedly used to propell at least 15 BBs proepel 1...the result a very high pitched sound and a big arsed puff of gas And a BB that went through todays's toronto star from A1-B5 from 10 Ft away...

I could still do semi auto but now when I fire i need to keep trigger pulled and then pull back hammer then let hammer fall then pull hammer back and let hammer fall again. I'm trying to find a way to make it do all that with one trigger pull so I don't have to always remember which step goes first because I keep forgeting to pull trigger first.

Any Ideas?

I have a decent side arm but this one is just a for fun project and lets me try out taking apart a gun and seeing what each part does and such.
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2005, 19:48   #2
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanhchan
...the result a very high pitched sound and a big arsed puff of gas And a BB that went through todays's toronto star from A1-B5 from 10 Ft away.
Well, the Toronto Star seems to always be full of holes anyways, so generally tossing a .20g BB at it will penetrate the entire thing as it is........... :lol:

Kinda hard to read, even after few tries. What specifically are you attempting to do/not working?
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2005, 20:02   #3
yanhchan

Well I really want to um...er...make it one single action instead of two actions where i pull the trigger and the hammber then release the hammer...
Old October 25th, 2005, 21:00   #4
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Ouch. Mind if I exit stage left? Only thing that would be true in this thread is my comment on the "Red" Star newspaper. As far as making a GBB into a single action gun.......... haven't a clue, will honestly say I really don't. Sorry if I got your hopes up. I ain't as crazy/genius as you ! Lol, best of luck!
Old October 25th, 2005, 21:16   #5
made Man

Send a message via ICQ to made Man
Isnt it double action when you pull the trigger and it also pulls the hammer back?
You dont choose who you love, love chooses you; and that little fucking son of a bitch sticks itself to your face like the godless bloodsucking bastards in Alien and refuses to let go until it has drained your soul and left you an empty shell of a human being.

I am worth $2,106,266.00 on HumanForSale.com

<axel026> i need help please
<^cell^> do you have an appointment?
<axel026> im french
<^cell^> i see... thats a terrible disorder
made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2005, 22:03   #6
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Yes. Single action requires the hammer to be retracted back first before the gun will fire, and every shot after the slide will recock the hammer unless the hammer falls on an empty chamber. Double action will fire with hammer rested fromt eh start, and single action each time after that (except Glock, which is an oddball, shoots like double action yet really isn't.)
Old October 25th, 2005, 23:08   #7
oueleric1

Send a message via MSN to oueleric1
Pm 'fantastix' about pistols and 8-9 steps required on firing them, he has great experience. Good times. :lol:
oueleric1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 01:13   #8
Iggy

Send a message via AIM to Iggy Send a message via MSN to Iggy
sounds like you got yourself a really powerful springer ^_^ ... so what part was actually broken from the start?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 02:09   #9
fantastix

Quote:
Originally Posted by oueleric1
Pm 'fantastix' about pistols and 8-9 steps required on firing them, he has great experience. Good times. :lol:
Fucker. I still got you good.
Old October 26th, 2005, 05:59   #10
Nuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy
sounds like you got yourself a really powerful springer ^_^ ... so what part was actually broken from the start?

no its gas.
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Nuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2005, 07:12   #11
yanhchan

The part thats a tiny spring that is bent like a clothes pin. Its used to guide the part that connects to the hammer's mechanisms which is used to pull back the hammer. But given that its been at least 6 years that I've had the gun I'm not surprised that it broke. Plus its like Classic Airsoft KHC. My dad gave this gun to me and up until I got my new guns it was the most powerful gun I had. Yeah I guess you could say its a really powerful springer. I've tried putting a M16 spring into a Springer Pistol before...horiffic results...
Old October 26th, 2005, 17:04   #12
Iggy

Send a message via AIM to Iggy Send a message via MSN to Iggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuck
no its gas.
It was a joke....a really bad joke.... :smack:
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner