Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsofting in Vancouver/Lower Mainland of BC

:

Newbie Tank

Old August 20th, 2009, 00:13   #1
ThePrototyp3

Airsofting in Vancouver/Lower Mainland of BC

Hello all. Just joined today, and I am turning 18 tomorrow so I can start playing Airsoft! And vote, but the Airsoft part tickles my fancy more.

Enough introductions though. There are a few questions I have that I hope you guys can help me out with.

Number 1. Is there any Airsoft fields/Paintball fields that host airsoft games occasionally in the lower mainland? I have looked around on the forums and googled it, but the only place I have found is Op-For who play at Panther Paintball on Saturdays. I was wondering if there was any others within a reasonable drive of the Tri-Cities area(or Vancouver if you aren't aware of where that is)

Number 2. Is there any store in TLM that sells .2 BBs? I have seen them online, but I was wondering if there was any brick and mortar establishments I could purchase them from.

Number 3. If question 2 happens to be "No" can you guys point out a few good online sites to buy decent quality ones with some decent prices. I am not exactly looking for bottom of the barrel ones, but I am not looking for pro grade either. I have seen some online stores that sell them, but I am not very savvy on which brands have better quality, and what a good price would be

Thanks in advance!
ThePrototyp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 00:19   #2
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Have you looked at the Events section of this board for BC? I can't answer the question of brick and mortar places, but ASCMart hocks BB Bastards, and you cant go wrong with those.

Also look into getting Age Verified, it should all be explained to you in the FAQ and stickies throughout the boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 00:19   #3
Tech

Send a message via MSN to Tech
The only two clubs that I know of down in Vancouver here are Op-for and BCAC-http://www.bcairsoft.com/

I believe there are a couple stores that sell BB's down here but I am not too sure which stores they are right now but I believe if you go to a game sponsored by one of the two above clubs there is usually someone selling high quality BB's there.
Dammit, White Knight never should have made this, now Planters is gonna show this picture to the entire internet saying "This is when I cleared the cornfield outside of Baghdad and found Saddam Hussein! DRRRRR I'M BLACKWATER!!! DRRRR! Oh hai Ronan! *insert ***** in mouth*"
Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 00:22   #4
L473ncy

1) Op-For does sometimes host games out at North Shore Paintball on Wednesday nights. However this is only a trial period and they may or may not decide to regularly host games there.

2) Daves Surplus, PoCo military, and Warcraft Games sell BB's. Optix is the guy to talk to if you need BB's in a hurry (and if you're in Richmond) and has very reasonable prices for the BB's he's trying to introduce ("BB King" brand). In addition you can also order BBBastard BB's online.

In addition you should contact the guys at BCAC too. Crash from BCAC does AV as does Optix and Savage Haggis from Op-For (or so I'm told).
Old August 20th, 2009, 00:27   #5
ThePrototyp3

Yeah I was hoping to go to a game on Saturday and getting Verified there if there was a Age Verifier attending. Already read up on it And the events board >.< Cant believe I missed that.

Yeah I tried googling around the interwebs to find brick and mortar carriers but no luck =/

But thanks for the help!
ThePrototyp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2009, 02:00   #6
Dirtbag

Your other option is FVA (Fraser Valley Airsoft) out in Mission. Dedicated field, with bb's for sale at the field.

http://www.gallantent.com/forum/index.php
Dirtbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2014, 16:50   #7
jsae

Forgive "necropost", please. This discussion comes up on search engines when you look for Vancouver airsoft.

So, in December 2014, you have a few sites to choose from:
  • Bigfoot, Mission (far from downtown, airsoft only, well developed, small site)
  • Ambush, Surrey (far from downtown, airsoft and paintball at field, small site)
  • Panther, Surrey (far from downtown, airsoft and paintball field, large site)
  • Richmond Indoor, Richmond (Thursday nights, airsoft and paintball field)
  • North Vancouver, North Vancouver

You can learn more from the following resources:
And, the shops:
http://lowermainlandairsoft.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=43

VE7DET
Lower Mainland Airsoft Group

Last edited by jsae; December 20th, 2014 at 16:51.. Reason: forgot to include the shops
jsae is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank