Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KSC/KWA USP Compact

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old June 15th, 2013, 22:51   #1
FunkyVapes

KSC/KWA USP Compact

Hey everybody,

Just picked up KSC/KWA USP Compact and I want to make it my own - I have looked all over the forums and google and it seems like there is no way to get a compensator for it.

I would love to change the hammer to a proper one, and potentially get a threaded barrel, anyone know where to find these and if there is anything else, aesthetically or practically I can add/change on it? A laser would be cool I suppose - and a suppressor.
FunkyVapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2013, 00:11   #2
Danke

Parts for those things ain't common.

Just get the Compact Tactical version and you'll save tonnes of hassle.
Old June 16th, 2013, 01:39   #3
FunkyVapes

Yeah I figured as much, but I got a sweet deal on this baby and haven't found a good one on the tactical. Homefully I can at least get a mock suppressor and a rail light
Old June 16th, 2013, 02:13   #4
Immelmann

Before you waste money on one, just be aware that not many places will allow lasers of any sort anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhc View Post
i actually dont like COD. im more worried that airsoft will make me violent or messed in the head.
Immelmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2013, 07:39   #5
K3vX

For the threaded barrel, you can either contact kwa directly for a USPC Tactical oem barrel or buy an aftermarket one like the shooters design (KWA and KSC are interchangeable). The kwa one is plastic but cheaper and you're assured it'll fit.

The threading on all HK pistols is 16mm, which means you'll need a suppressor that accomodates that or a 16mm to 14mm adaptor.

For the rail accessories, you can grab a rail adaptor for USPC, then add any standard accessories on it. Be aware that lasers are not allowed pretty much everywhere.

Yes, USPs need adaptor for everything but I love them.
K3vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2013, 15:19   #6
FunkyVapes

Ah, thanks for the great insight, dude. I didn't know I needed a rail adapter at all! So KWA will ship to us if we contact them? I found a great deal on a USP but it needed a new slide lock - I checked KWA and passed on the deal seeing that they only sold to the US, this changes a lot.

As far as the laser goes, it's just for target shooting at home, but I appreciate the heads-ups from you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3vX View Post
For the threaded barrel, you can either contact kwa directly for a USPC Tactical oem barrel or buy an aftermarket one like the shooters design (KWA and KSC are interchangeable). The kwa one is plastic but cheaper and you're assured it'll fit.

The threading on all HK pistols is 16mm, which means you'll need a suppressor that accomodates that or a 16mm to 14mm adaptor.

For the rail accessories, you can grab a rail adaptor for USPC, then add any standard accessories on it. Be aware that lasers are not allowed pretty much everywhere.

Yes, USPs need adaptor for everything but I love them.
Old June 16th, 2013, 15:23   #7
Danke

KWA USA ships parts to Canada.

Get the taller sights also if you plan to use a silencer a lot.
Old June 16th, 2013, 15:45   #8
FunkyVapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke View Post
KWA USA ships parts to Canada.

Get the taller sights also if you plan to use a silencer a lot.
Groovy! Thanks. I will definitely pick up a taller set of sights.
Old June 16th, 2013, 17:02   #9
K3vX

For the rail adaptor, there is two brands that are good enough, GG&G and Surefire. The Surefire is a little more sturdier, but pricey. The GG&G can be found here for the USP Compact: http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...ght-Mount.aspx

For the suppressor, you need something with 16mm threads, which is quite rare. The only two options are custom made cans, or the MK23 specific suppressor which uses the same threads. One brand that offers both custom suppressor and adaptors is Lees Precision Engineering: http://www.leesprecision.co.uk/

They ship to Canada, but I cannot guarantee you that the customs will let the suppressor pass. The adaptor is safe and solid, I own one myself. You may want to invest in a thread protector as well, since you will already pay the shipping, the do protect, and they look badass :P
K3vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2013, 16:53   #10
FunkyVapes

Great info and links - Appreciate it my man!
Old June 23rd, 2013, 22:20   #11
Magnaroth

I was watching an Airsoft GI video, and they mentioned that Surefire makes a light specifically for the USP. You could look into that if you don't want to get the rail adaptor.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion