Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Needed: KWA/KSC G18C Parts

:

Doctor's Corner

Old April 25th, 2010, 00:55   #1
THEnub

Send a message via MSN to THEnub
Needed: KWA/KSC G18C Parts

Well my KWA G18C decided to 'throw' my Fire Selector Retaining Pin away as it was in use (Part 258) and as I was in the woods at the time I've been unable to find it. I believe this is an issue with the Hex Screw (Part 259) that is supposed to hold 258 in place, so I'm also looking for that part.

I'm posting this here because I've just spent the past few hours Googling websites the world over looking for this part, to no avail. If anyone knows where I might be able to buy these parts, or has them laying around and I could buy/have, I would be much obliged.

Parts wanted: 258, 259

Thanks for any help with this,

THEnub
THEnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 01:14   #2
voorhees -FWA-

Send a message via MSN to voorhees -FWA-
Call KWAUSA and they will be more than happy to help you.. You need a credit card to order...
voorhees -FWA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 02:42   #3
sushi_boy604

I thought they won't ship internationally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tte404 View Post
Call KWAUSA and they will be more than happy to help you.. You need a credit card to order...
I have also been looking for KSC/KWA G19 parts. No luck at all. I'm tempted to buy another G19 just so I can use it for spare parts =/ If you do manage to find parts, mass order them because you never know when you need it next.
sushi_boy604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 04:32   #4
johnnyrico

I have ordered from them before, no issues.

I believe that they say somewhere on the website that the shipping options only include the states, but I called them and did an order over the phone.

Long distance yeah, but very helpfull and also they had a few parts I needed that were not listed on the website, so props to the girl for checking for me.

Lastly as a good news for all of us that have ordered from the US before, they will ship to you using USPS, as opposed to the Brown UPS WAY TO EXPENSIVE kinda clearing customs shipping.

As far as finding hard to find KWA gbb parts, they are awesome. Unfortunately they do not seem to have Glock ANYTHING listed on their website. Very odd. They don't have parts, mags or full guns or anything listed on their site for glocks... Very odd, as I was sure that they used to...

I would say contact them and see what they say...

http://store.kwausa.com/contact-us.aspx

I hope that helps.

"When just seconds can mean life or death, the police are just minutes away"

"If you can read this, thank a teacher... Since it's in English, thank a soldier"
johnnyrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2010, 11:12   #5
THEnub

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrico View Post

I believe that they say somewhere on the website that the shipping options only include the states, but I called them and did an order over the phone.

Long distance yeah, but very helpfull and also they had a few parts I needed that were not listed on the website, so props to the girl for checking for me.

Lastly as a good news for all of us that have ordered from the US before, they will ship to you using USPS, as opposed to the Brown UPS WAY TO EXPENSIVE kinda clearing customs shipping.

As far as finding hard to find KWA gbb parts, they are awesome. Unfortunately they do not seem to have Glock ANYTHING listed on their website. Very odd. They don't have parts, mags or full guns or anything listed on their site for glocks... Very odd, as I was sure that they used to...

I hope that helps.
I'm sure it will, but I won't be able to order for a few months if it takes a credit card.

And the reason that Glocks are no longer even mentionned by KWA/KSC is because of a Copyright suit filed by Glock. Basically, they're not allowed to make them anymore, so they're a dying breed of weapon for airsoft.
Old April 26th, 2010, 17:16   #6
THEnub

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrico View Post

I hope that helps.
Called them up, and they told me they can't ship the part to me. I can send the Glock in to be repaired, but that's an issue as we live in Canada and I wouldn't be able to get the gun back xD

He recommended Airsoftworld.net (Scotland) but I've yet to check there... Anybody else got any ideas?

EDIT:

Ok, so it's been quite some time, and I've since sold the Glock. However before doing so, I did find a site that had Glock parts in stock, so for anyone looking to fix up your Glock (17, 18, 23, etc.) go check out Evike.com

Hopefully this will help anybody googling this.

Last edited by THEnub; May 31st, 2010 at 19:10..
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner