Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

no semi only full auto?

:

Doctor's Corner

Old October 30th, 2009, 21:02   #1
rogue 46

no semi only full auto?

so i searched the threads for this problem or other hints related to my prob.what can i look for in the mech box,i select semi pull trig. once,nada then a quik auto burst and strong shots.no grinding or whirring. what gives?
rogue 46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 07:03   #2
G26

Is your fire selector plate meshing properly with receiver when you reinstall it?
G26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2009, 13:56   #3
highny

Is all AEG the same when it comes to this semi and auto issue? My H&K mp7 is doing the same thing!... Any advice on what can be done? I don't mind if it only shoots semi, but I can't use full auto for indoor here.

Thanks.
highny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2009, 14:21   #4
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue 46 View Post
so i searched the threads for this problem or other hints related to my prob.what can i look for in the mech box,i select semi pull trig. once,nada then a quik auto burst and strong shots.no grinding or whirring. what gives?
It would help if you gave some information about what gun you're using and what your setup is.

In a V2 mechbox it's possible you didn't install the safety lever correctly: does the trigger offer resistance (i.e. "break" like on a GBB or real gun) when you pull it back in semi, or does it move back smoothly?
Old November 1st, 2009, 14:27   #5
Drake
E-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by highny View Post
Is all AEG the same when it comes to this semi and auto issue? My H&K mp7 is doing the same thing!... Any advice on what can be done? I don't mind if it only shoots semi, but I can't use full auto for indoor here.

Thanks.

Depends for what problem, somethings are the same (or similar) some things are entirely different.

Its been a while since I disassembled the MP7, but I recall it had this actuator arm setup that linked the selector to a switch/lever on the mechbox. Most likely that isn't installed correctly and the mechbox is just saying in auto.

Unless you opened up that mechbox.
Old November 1st, 2009, 18:28   #6
highny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Depends for what problem, somethings are the same (or similar) some things are entirely different.

Its been a while since I disassembled the MP7, but I recall it had this actuator arm setup that linked the selector to a switch/lever on the mechbox. Most likely that isn't installed correctly and the mechbox is just saying in auto.

Unless you opened up that mechbox.
So based on your past history of mp7, in what way would the selector be installed incorrectly(most commonly)? And from a scale of 10, 1 being simplest, how hard is it to open up an mp7?
highny is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner